Chihuahua People Forum banner

Leave it command...

799 views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  4bsingreece 
#1 · (Edited)
Training is going well with this one :) there's a video of a chi on you tube that has a treat on its paw, and it doesn't go for it! Maybe one day Honey will do that :)

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

Edited to correct the link!

See less See more
#6 ·
I've heard neighbors use "leave it" command with their dogs. There's always stuff on the ground around here that Butterbean is always grabbing with her little mouth; one day I just snapped "leave it!", and she left it! I've continued to use it, and she continues to respect it, so maybe she was trained a little before I got her . . . ?

#9 ·
I think you need to post a tutorial video on how you got her to do it Nichole!

Rachel, I upload them by uploading them to photo bucket, copy the direct link buy then put it in using the URL link instead (the one with the world). It just posts a link but I haven't figured out how to make the video show up in the post.

#12 ·
When I try the leave it with Chloe she just runs faster with whatever it is in her mouth and goes where I can't get to her. Our boy Max was wonderful with leave it as we took him to classes, Zoey just OK but not that great and Chloe.....my problem child LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.