Chihuahua People Forum banner

bargain clothes at Target :]

1K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Adrienne 
#1 ·
yay yay its that time of the year again when Target puts in piles of dog clothes for cheap :D

here's the pile i found today

thought this was funny LOL

they actually sell this here! i was surprised

adorable lambchops toys

also buddy biscuits!

the back where the pet section was

here's Dex modelling his new x-mas sweater ($9.99)

KC in one of hers ($3)

playtime

knocked out together on my mom's bed lol

See less See more
#2 ·
here's the other sweaters i got for KC ($3 each)

hehe a cute pic of kc knocked out next to me

i also bought a couple other things but its not dog-related....well not yet ;) i found what i needed to find for one of the upcoming DreamChii projects....shopping was fun! i feel happy :happy5:

#5 ·
lmao! this was a size small too! ^^ she fit nicely and has more room for her to grow yay!

I must resist going to Target now!!! LOL (Just thought about it, I can resist for a week or so til my kids get better)

How much is the lambchop?? I loved lambchop when I was litte
haha! u better go !! LMAO ;) hmmm i think it was 5.99 but its not a bad price for 2 stuffy toys in it :D i resisted on gettn it LOL :lol:

#14 ·
aw feel better! do u have a cold? nothin like honey and cinnamin wont fix right up :) hey if u want i can go get some $3 sweaters for u if u arent able to, let me know before they sell out LOL. people are dog crazy here but like i said my Target is always empty after work and they had a bunch of those "ugly" sweaters. just would need the size, was it KC's size? she fit into a "small" in those sweaters and there was still a lot of room left

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.