Chihuahua People Forum banner

~Message To Aunty Elaine~

687 views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  miuccias 
#1 ·

Dear aunty Elaine, it's Bella here, I'd like to tell you how important you are to me.
My mom says that even though she rescued many dogs in her life, never has she
come across an adult dog as tiny as myself. She knew that due to my past and
my size we would have to overcome some challenges. The one challenge she was
not prepared for was clothes. Sounds silly doesn't it? How can clothes be a challenge?
Well you see now that I am no longer afraid of the whole wide world I love playing outside,
but mom used to worry that my little heart could not handle the cold. She searched high
and low for warm clothing to keep my tiny Mexican body protected, so I could enjoy the
outdoors safely all year round. Unfortunately she was out of luck and could not find much
to fit me...until you. Aunty Elaine, the sweaters, the hoodies and the thermal tanks are
real treasures. They fit me perfectly, they are soft and comfortable on my sensitive skin
and they keep me warm, which makes mom very happy. Mama says that you are a nice
lady who helps keep pups warm because it brings you joy, but I wanted to let you know
that you also make a big difference. Thanks to you my winter will be more enjoyable and safe.

I love & appreciate you aunty Elaine,

Bella :love2:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

See less See more
#6 ·
To my little sweetheart, Bella
i'm so happy i could find some nice things for your mom to buy you. Thank you for the beautiful letter and thank your mom for taking such pretty pictures of you in your new things so i could see how nice they look on you :).
i love you little girl, and i love your mom too. ( oh, and i dont want to forget about Chanel and your brothers. i love them too )
lots of kisses and hugs,
Auntie E

#8 ·

Aunty Elaine,

Chanel & I also thank you for our festive gingerman dresses. :love2:

#11 · (Edited)
the sweaters are from me :). they really are so beautiful and soft. they have angora and wool in them and are made by a designer make. i posted a pic of them in a thread for ruff ruff couture, so it was kind of hidden. here's the thread so you can see the pics. i think its post # 46
Bella got size 6, but i also have size 8 that Latte is wearing and a couple that are size 10 ( i have light pink that isnt pictured, not sure if i have anymore dark pink)

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/buyers-sellers/73250-ruff-ruff-couture-size-xs-girls-things-6.html

** IF YOU SCROLL DOWN ALITTLE MORE THAN HALFWAY, YOU WILL SEE PICS OF THE SWEATERS

#13 ·
Melissa, these sweaters are very high quality, I've never seen something like this
in store. Even my hubby wished it came in his size! They are incredible, and SO
warm. After all it's not crappy polyester, it's wool & angora! ...at polyester price! ;)

Elaine, it's my pleasure, the least I can do in order to thank you for your efforts
is to post a few pictures. :)

Krystal, thank you! I wish my girls had matching everything, but it's super rare
that Elaine has clothes in Chanel's size, she is a big Chi, even though she's
slender and fit she has those long legs and a torso of a Dachshund! lol :rolleyes:
She is as long as my Basenji boys, yet she is 8.5 pounds and they are 21!

#14 ·
Pure sweetness! Both Bella's pictures and her sweet letter to Elaine. :) We are lucky to have Elaine to find us great deals!

#15 ·
Tracy thank you! It's so nice to have you back. I hope your move went well. :)

Elaine, I almost forgot, I LOVE these stickers that you put on my box. :love2:
I carefully unglued them off the box and saved them, they are too pretty.
I thought they were stamps at first, but they are not are they?

#18 ·
Awww Bella looks so cute and her and Chanel look adorable in their matching outfit!!

I have stopped myself from buying anything else until after Christmas but I keep looking at clothes from Elaine and drooling. She always has the cutest clothes. Definitely going to try to grab some clothes from Elaine after Christmas.

#19 ·
Sweet little Bella you are so gorgeous and adorable. I have 2 little puppies just like you If you ever want a vacation from freezing Canada you can come to us, summer is kinda nice here, we could do so much! and I promise to get you back home to you loving family.

Ps: you look so beautiful in everything and the matching dress with gorgeous Chanel is extremely cute you are both angels.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.