Chihuahua People Forum banner

Where do you buy your bullysticks?

686 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Rocky 
#1 ·
I usually order from petco/petsmart, but the one Miya got for her ss she devoured faster than usual. Krystal, where was it from? Where do the rest of you buy yours? Where can I find non-smelly sticks? :daisy:

#2 ·
Well since the US sites can't sell us Canadians any food...my only option is the
local pet stores. Perhaps there are Canadian sites that sell good bullies, but I
haven't found them yet.

Are you allowed to import food from US into Japan?

#4 ·
You know my weird address? It's physically here in Japan, but is still a U.S. address. So you send me something, it goes to California to the military post office and then from there the military flies/boats it to Japan. Nothing goes through the Japanese post office.

#10 · (Edited)
I get mine from Amazon and they are acutally shipped from bestbullysticks without the shipping and sometimes cheaper prices then the site itself. Have ordered 3 or 4 packages now and on average comes in less then a week. Amazon.com: 6" Bully Sticks Select 30 pieces: Pet Supplies Haven't noticed any smell from them and there is usually a mix of thin and fatter sized ones. Both dogs here love them and beg for them constantly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.