Chihuahua People Forum banner

Christmas necklaces

1K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  Rach_Honey 
#1 ·
I made a load of christmassy dog necklaces over the summer for a craft fair I was supposed to be doing this weekend. I am not going to go now, so I thought I would offer them for sale on here.
I have multiples of most of the designs available, in various sizes, though mostly in small dog sizes. (I do have the odd one in bigger sizes, just ask.)
They are not necessarily identical to the ones photographed, as they are all handmade by myself, but will be similar.
These are ready to post, I will not be making any more to order, but can adjust sizes or swap charms etc. I do have some non-Christmas themed necklaces available too.
All the beads are glass or crystal (not plastic) and the metal beads, chains and findings are silver plated. The silver coloured charms are Tibetan silver, an alloy, not real silver.
I also have collar charms; a christmas themed charm, beads and a small bell on a lobster clasp to attach to your dogs collar. I will try and add some pics later.
I also have matching human jewellery.
All prices include postage and packaging, I can also gift wrap at no extra cost.

CHARM NECKLACES. Fully decorated for the length of the necklace (not just at the front) with a lobster clasp and extender chain. 6-8" £8, 8-10" £10, 10-12" £12.

1. Clusters of pale pink glass chips and a central snowflake charm.

2. Red and silver beads and charm necklace. Also available with blue, green, purple, pink and white/clear beads.

3. Glass baubles and silver jingle bells with a central charm. Available in blue & turquoise or red & green.

4. Red and green filigree baubles with a central charm.

BEADED NECKLACES Individually priced. All are fastened with lobster clasps and have an extender chain to ensure a good fit.

5.(Top) Pink and lilac pearls, pink and clear glass beads and silver filigree accents, interspersed with silver dangle beads each featuring a pink rhinestone. Also available with white, baby blue, dark blue, pale lemon, purple and pale green pearls. 6-8" £14, 8-10" £18, 10-12" £22

6. (Bottom) Baby blue and white pearls,silver beads and rhinestone rondelles, with jingle bells and Christmas charms. Also available in the colours above.
6-8" £12, 8-10" £14, 10-12" £16.

Detail of #5

7. Red and green crackle beads, with silver hangers and Christmas charms.
6-8" £10, 8-10" £ 12, 10-12" £14.

8. Green crystal bicones with silver accent beads and red Swarovski crystal rondelles, jingle bells and a central charm.
6-8" £12, 8-10" £14, 10-12" £16.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.