Chihuahua People Forum banner

I can help you name your Puppy !!

37K views 144 replies 90 participants last post by  Labergez 
#1 ·
I AM THE DOG NAMER
I love coming up with cute names for dogs. If you need a name for a puppy PM me. or post here with as much of the following information as possible

Type of name you want: Cities, sports, celeberties exotic, italian ect.
Color: blue fawn etc
Any thing else: personality traits of your pup would help or anythign else you want me to know..
PICTURE: if you have a picture that would help me tremendously.

#7 ·
alrighty here ya go:

he's the one that is being used for a pillow by his sister by the way...

he's blue brindle the blue looks almost silvery. he's a mama's boy (first one to his mama when she went into the pen for feeding and he's always by her) he's a chubby lil thing and kinda goofy lol. born on 7/4 he's jsut 5 weeks old right now.

i'm picky with names. i like cute unique names. his title will start with count since chiwi is countess. i don't want it to sound like chiwi's name i don't want confusion.

#8 ·
Type of name you want: we want a name that is not so common maybe in a foreign language. a romance language. i love dolce, but thats my friends chihuahuas name!!!!
Color: she is dark brown with golden brown, & she is tiny tiny!!!
Any thing else: she is fun!!!!! she loves to play ans cuddle and snuggle!!!
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 ·
this one is for Chiwi's Mom...

Wookie: CHEWBACCA the wookie from starwars.. he kinda looked like him
Cullen: young handsome animal
Keona: gods gracious gift
Ugo: bright in mind and sprit
Aboo: the monkey in aladdin spelled Abu
those area few.... i am still looking though,, i have dome stuff to do today so i fugired i would search a little for everone.. let me know if these are to exotic or not exotic enough

#10 ·
ok for arizonaaalum

Chanel: french for canal but also designer/ perfume
Fluer: flower
Cheri: dear in french
Hoshi: star in japenese
Schatzi: little darling in germen
Latte
Pepsi
Acapulco: city in mexico
Chianti: wine district in Italy
Fiji: beautiful island in the south pacific
Marseilles: french city
Tahiti

thats all for today i have plans but i will have more tommarow

#11 ·
Roie said:
this one is for Chiwi's Mom...

Wookie: CHEWBACCA the wookie from starwars.. he kinda looked like him
Cullen: young handsome animal
Keona: gods gracious gift
Ugo: bright in mind and sprit
Aboo: the monkey in aladdin spelled Abu
those area few.... i am still looking though,, i have dome stuff to do today so i fugired i would search a little for everone.. let me know if these are to exotic or not exotic enough
i got one! thanks a lot, i didnt' choose one of yours BUT you made me look to disney lol and i got the perfect name from lilo and stitch :)

#16 ·
ok i did my best but could not find any pagan names.. i searched at least 15 different sites, they gave the names but not hte origin so i could not tell i fthey were pagan.. sooo if you want some other kind of name let me know sorry!!

#19 ·
Ok I could use your help too!

Just got a 7 week old female Chi puppie and the wife wants to name her Sophie!?! Yuk. Talk about a NON-Chi name. I have the following lined up, but need to pick one and champion it to the fam. Tell me which one to go with: (or any other name you can come up with)

Lottie
Mia
Chi-Chi
Pipper
Pepe
Gidget

And here is her pic:

#22 ·
Ok our new baby is the brown and white one in front. I want to name him something Spanish but we are having a hard time coming up with something cute and easy to pronounce so my daughter wont have trouble saying the name. I have been trying to come up with words in English and then translating them to Spanish but no luck yet. I want something interesting and original if possible. Please help if you can.

#23 ·
Cactus-prickly at times
Cortez-a spanish explorer who conquered Mexico.
Enrique-alpha dog, man of the house, wants the royal treatment
Julio- young, you hope this puppy will never grow up.
Loco- perfect for the crazy dog!!
Orlando-from the great land
Pablo- small one
Amato-beloved
Ciro-the sun
Galeno-little bright one
Vitas-full of life

hopefully you like them. sorry for the late response :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.