Chihuahua People Forum banner

Feeling all soppy for the New Year lol

512 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  CHITheresa 
#1 · (Edited)
I've spent all day with Rolo today, we've had some lovely long cuddles. Just want to tell the world how much I love my little dog and say how much pleasure he's given me over the last 7 months. Last year started out so miserable with the deaths of my two close friends that I cleaned for only 4 months apart. Out of a sad time came the opportunity to get my little boy! I've had other dogs in the past but neither have been as special as he is. What a wonderful breed chihuahua's are! Everyone in the world needs a chihuahua! I look forward to getting up in the morning and all those chihuahua kissings!
I'm going to stop gushing now! Everyone here thinks I'm nuts but i know you lot will understand! Lol 😄
View attachment 8926

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

#4 ·
Aww you are not nuts. Those who do not understand how you feel have not yet
had the privilege to share their life with a Chi. I'm sorry about your losses, 2012
has been a very tough year for so many it seems. I'm glad you found your little
Rolo and that he brings you so much joy and comfort, my pups do the same for
me. I can't imagine life without them.

I love that picture of Rolo by the way, I like the last avatar picture too, the one
where he looked playful. Both shots are beyond adorable. :love2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.