Chihuahua People Forum banner

New Lifesaving Phone App Collar/Tag .... What is it???

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Tiny 
#1 ·
Hey ladies,

I just thought I'd ask you all if any of you know anything at all about these, have had any experience with them etc.

It seems too good to be true and, whilst I think they're quite ugly, they seem like the perfect thing to pop on whenever taking them out in public.

Tell me what you all think/know about these new fandangle things that probably won't hit out stores for 10 years 'coz we're so backward over here:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/FurCode

#3 ·
That is a very neat idea, I would buy one I think its definitely worth it because you won't be able to fit much info on a normal dog tag (like medical problems etc)
I very much doubt it will be available in the UK any time soon though neither :(

#5 ·
These are now all over the market. Tags with GPS, microchips and QR codes. QR codes have really dropped out of favor in terms of technology. We have stopped using them on our site or on products. If you had a dog who was a runner, the gps could be helpful (and fun).

Advanced Dog GPS Tracking Systems | Tagg the Pet Tracker

GPS pet tracking collars | Pets Trends

QR Code Slide-On Dog ID Tag - FREE Profile Page & Lifetime Membership - Pet ID Tags & Charms

I could paste forever! These are tons of companies offering these types of tracking collars. At least in the US they seem the hot thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.