Chihuahua People Forum banner

Free advertising

1K views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  pigeonsheep 
#1 ·
Does any one know any sites where I can advertise my portraits free in the uk? Xx

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#2 ·
I don't think there's such thing as free advertising lol! Best way is word of mouth and being apart of forums and social networks. Advertising is meant to be costly like having your own website...i guess the only free advertisement is...through friends :lol: what kind of portraits do u do? I actually show off peoples work when I like them such as doggy treats, toys, clothes via Facebook and my website

#10 ·
You could always put them in buyers and sellers once you have 150 posts.

5. You may introduce your own "chi" related or other commercial business in the buyers/sellers, bargains or links section (whichever is relevant) but there is a 150 post minimum before this is allowed. We reserve the right to remove any posts that we consider to be unnecessary advertising. Also please do not include a link to any business in your signature area, avatar or from your user name, but instead add it to your profile page in the Home Page URL section. Like above this is after you have a minimum of 150 posts. We ask that you be an active member to continue advertising on the forum.
Unpaid advertising on this site is provided as a service to our members, if we feel that advertising becomes excessive, we will remove advertisements and advise the poster.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.