Chihuahua People Forum banner

Chi icons

6K views 46 replies 23 participants last post by  BorderKelpie 
#1 · (Edited)
Dunno if this is in the right place - sorry if it's not!

Just wanted to share a little icon I drew last night. And if anyone wants one in their own chi's colours/markings, you need only ask (the lines are saved separately so I can recolour)!

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
Cools! One thing - let me know if you want a smooth coated icon, I can probably change the lineart. And any reference pics would be awesome too! Oh oh oh and I can do different coloured backgrounds so if you have a preference, tell me!

Edie's a long coat but she's still got her puppy fluff, hence the half-fluffiness :D

#10 ·
That is so cute! I want, I want! :p :blob5: :foxes_207:

...if you have time, once you are done with all the requests. :)

#18 ·
Here are my girls for reference. :love2: You are very sweet for doing this for us all, thank you.

Bella

Chanel

Oh oh and I looooove hot pink as background for Chanel, and brown or beige for Bella, if possible. :) ...if I'm not asking too much, lol.

#24 ·
That is so awesome! Thank you! I love that you even got her markings right, it really is my little Bella! :love2: Sooo cute! I really appreciate it.

#27 ·
Yay I'm so happy! Both are very cute.
You are sweet. Thank you. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.