Chihuahua People Forum banner

Willow's first walk

491 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Buildthemskywards 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Oh she's soooo cute! Little sweetie pie. :love2:
Is she wearing a sock sweater creation by mommy?

#4 ·
It's cute, I love those fluffy socks. How big is she right now?

#11 ·
Yay, you're back! I missed you.

I've actually been quite surprised at how well both of mine have done walking on leads. She stopped a few times, I think because she was cold, but we put her on the grass and she walked the whole length of the bowling green without any problems and seemed to quite like it. We didn't do too much because she ended up shivering but she did really well. When we first took Mylo out I had to lure him for a few houses with a treat and then he walked the rest of the way. It took an hour to do a 15 minute walk. She was pretty slow but consistent. I don't think we're going to have any problems. Well, other tan Mylo growling at every dog that came by. I think he was being protective because he doesn't normally do that.

#12 ·
Great job Willow!! I remember Leo's first walk too! I recorded it on my phone, lol. Mojo barks and growls at other dogs a lot and i have finally found a solution (in case Mylo turns into a barker)! I bring a small spray bottle on our walks so when he barks at people or pets, he get sprayed in the face....he stops immediately!!
PS, I missed u too!! I'll pm u later, xox!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#13 ·
I tried that with the humping and it didn't work. He didn't seem bothered by it! I told him to stop and he did every time I told him. I hope it doesn't turn into anything! I think he'll eventually realise that it'll be Willow protecting him because she's the brave one and he's the softie!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.