Do you take your Chi when you run errands?! TIPS! - Page 4 - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chi chat

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #25  
Old 02-21-2012, 02:07 PM
chi-aholic
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 447
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Here is a pic of my doggie purse. It is completely closed on all sides. This is the best pic I have. I am getting ready to get a new one but make sure it looks like a purse. This one resembles a coach purse.



Another view:


I get all my bags at a dog boutique in the city called "Doggie Style". They have great stuff!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #26  
Old 02-21-2012, 09:27 PM
chi king/queen
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Name: Melanie
Location: Florida Keys
Posts: 940
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommasboy View Post
Here is a pic of my doggie purse. It is completely closed on all sides. This is the best pic I have. I am getting ready to get a new one but make sure it looks like a purse. This one resembles a coach purse.



Another view:


I get all my bags at a dog boutique in the city called "Doggie Style". They have great stuff!
Well...let me tell you, you will find interesting things if you just try googling " Doggie Style"! Yikes...I wasn't even thinking...I just googled your store, but got other info than stores--lol!

Needless to say, I love the bag can you tell me the brand? Maybe I could google that
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-21-2012, 09:35 PM
chi-aholic
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 447
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

LMAO!!!! When I googled it I put in doggie style dog boutique in Philadelphia, PA. LOL. did you have fun watching......lmao!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-21-2012, 10:13 PM
chi king/queen
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Name: Melanie
Location: Florida Keys
Posts: 940
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommasboy View Post
LMAO!!!! When I googled it I put in doggie style dog boutique in Philadelphia, PA. LOL. did you have fun watching......lmao!
I Resisted temptation! Lol!! But now knowing I got the right place, but no online store this is when I miss living where there is shopping!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-21-2012, 10:47 PM
chi fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to KathyM
Default

I am pretty sure if you asked Yahoo if you could bring human children places you would also get lots of NOOO!

We had a hairdresser who also had a dog. Of course it was one of the breeds with hair rather then fur.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-22-2012, 01:27 AM
chi-aholic
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 447
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel's chi's View Post
I Resisted temptation! Lol!! But now knowing I got the right place, but no online store this is when I miss living where there is shopping!
Ugh....yea I didn't know they dont have online shopping. I know mine was $79.99 which isn't bad at all. If I go there again soon would you want to message me your contact info and I could possibly ship one to you. Let me know. I will probably be going the end of March. We make the day of it and take the train into the city. I have my eye on a other one there. Lol.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 02-22-2012, 05:30 PM
chi king/queen
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Name: Melanie
Location: Florida Keys
Posts: 940
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommasboy View Post
Ugh....yea I didn't know they dont have online shopping. I know mine was $79.99 which isn't bad at all. If I go there again soon would you want to message me your contact info and I could possibly ship one to you. Let me know. I will probably be going the end of March. We make the day of it and take the train into the city. I have my eye on a other one there. Lol.
Thank you! That is such a nice offer I will PM you my info so we can keep in touch with it!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-22-2012, 06:04 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Name: Fabulous Finn
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,188
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I took Finn to a very fancy restaurant that allowed dogs. The waiter complimented him on his behavior. He dined on some of my food. Finn was really well behaved, but he always is.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Tags
companion, purse, travel

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset.net DobermanTalk.com GoldenRetrieverForum.com OurBeagleWorld.com
BoxerForums.com DogForums.com GoPitbull.com PoodleForum.com
BulldogBreeds.com FishForums.com HavaneseForum.com SpoiledMaltese.com
CatForum.com GermanShepherds.com Labradoodle-dogs.net YorkieForum.com
Chihuahua-People.com RetrieverBreeds.com