A little tough love - Page 3 - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chi chat

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #17  
Old 12-18-2012, 06:01 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Name: aliases: Pidge, Paris, Sugar ^^
Location: dexters furrybutt, NY
Posts: 16,515
Thanks: 722
Thanked 683 Times in 646 Posts
Default

Lol oh I know how human babies work...i loathe the sound of them cryin...i hear enough of that at work. I'm talkin about furballs! I wake up only a couple times if they have to pee or if they have to do a major dookey rofl! Or just because they want bellyrubs and kisses...those I can handle
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #18  
Old 12-18-2012, 06:12 PM
chi-aholic
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 316
Thanks: 253
Thanked 23 Times in 23 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
Ahh baby Pidge,my daughter had a bubize and would suck her thumb,before she would fall asleep But would you put up with being woken up 2-3 times a night for a year ?You wait till you have babies
Lol! She won't have a problem when she has babies, she never sleeps anyway. They'll be up 24/7 together.

I wish we could have our puppies in our bed! We live in a tiny, 2 bedroom apartment. Our daughter doesn't sleep at night either so we can't have our son in her room, he would never get any sleep. So for now he is in our bed (she is 4, he is 3, they are both special needs).
I miss having my cat sleeping with me. When I was a teenager, I couldn't get to sleep unless she was beside me.

__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs.J. For This Useful Post:
LostLakeLua (12-19-2012)
  #19  
Old 12-18-2012, 06:17 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Name: aliases: Pidge, Paris, Sugar ^^
Location: dexters furrybutt, NY
Posts: 16,515
Thanks: 722
Thanked 683 Times in 646 Posts
Default

Hahahaha heyyyyy I do sleep! Goshhhhh...i slept for hmmm 7 hrs on and off today rofl!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-18-2012, 06:17 PM
michele's Avatar
Administrator
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Name: Michele
Location: Buckinghamshire England
Posts: 11,374
Thanks: 224
Thanked 667 Times in 566 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.J. View Post
Lol! She won't have a problem when she has babies, she never sleeps anyway. They'll be up 24/7 together.

I wish we could have our puppies in our bed! We live in a tiny, 2 bedroom apartment. Our daughter doesn't sleep at night either so we can't have our son in her room, he would never get any sleep. So for now he is in our bed (she is 4, he is 3, they are both special needs).
I miss having my cat sleeping with me. When I was a teenager, I couldn't get to sleep unless she was beside me.

Be a riot in her house when she does have babies,2 dogs -baby-hubby can't wait (lol) i used to love my cat on the bed as well and my mum would always come in before she went to bed and take him away.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-18-2012, 06:18 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Name: Amy Jo
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,555
Thanks: 429
Thanked 695 Times in 645 Posts
Default

At night when hubby is home Jaxx sleeps in one of his beds or on his chair and I am okay with that but if hubby goes to work at 4 am I take Jaxx back to bed with me. He loves the blankets on our bed and he is a little electric blanket for e.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-18-2012, 06:39 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Name: aliases: Pidge, Paris, Sugar ^^
Location: dexters furrybutt, NY
Posts: 16,515
Thanks: 722
Thanked 683 Times in 646 Posts
Default

Hahaha Michele why are u rootin against me! Dont forget the 3 cats my bf has...hahahaha...well need a king size bed,rofl
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-18-2012, 06:49 PM
honorary chi
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Name: Angie
Location: USA
Posts: 563
Thanks: 185
Thanked 90 Times in 83 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
Ahh baby Pidge,my daughter had a bubize and would suck her thumb,before she would fall asleep But would you put up with being woken up 2-3 times a night for a year ?You wait till you have babies
LOL...I was so lucky that my kids woke me up 1-2 times a night when they are babies and go straight back to sleep 95% of the time after a bottle and change.



Lisa, your chi got you trained But maybe you should invest in a plastic crate, just incase someone got really mad and destroys it?

PIDGE close your eyes and dont read this part... XD
I used to have a pug that was crate trained, and does pretty good and sleep thru the whole night. But once about every couple of weeks she would wake up and ask to go to potty and would not go back to sleep. So what I do?? Take the crate and shove it outside. I can still hear her but usually when I take it out of the room she goes back to sleep til I wake up.

Since day one we got Star, my hubby let her go to sleep with us, I guess it's comforting for me because sometimes I need to pet her when I have trouble sleeping.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-18-2012, 07:24 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Name: aliases: Pidge, Paris, Sugar ^^
Location: dexters furrybutt, NY
Posts: 16,515
Thanks: 722
Thanked 683 Times in 646 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star's Mama View Post
LOL...I was so lucky that my kids woke me up 1-2 times a night when they are babies and go straight back to sleep 95% of the time after a bottle and change.



Lisa, your chi got you trained But maybe you should invest in a plastic crate, just incase someone got really mad and destroys it?

PIDGE close your eyes and dont read this part... XD
I used to have a pug that was crate trained, and does pretty good and sleep thru the whole night. But once about every couple of weeks she would wake up and ask to go to potty and would not go back to sleep. So what I do?? Take the crate and shove it outside. I can still hear her but usually when I take it out of the room she goes back to sleep til I wake up.

Since day one we got Star, my hubby let her go to sleep with us, I guess it's comforting for me because sometimes I need to pet her when I have trouble sleeping.
LOL!!! shove it hahahahaa! i think all pups have their own way of showin u what they need from u! some are more direct than others awww~ i didnt let KC sleep with me till a few weeks in up until she learned how to jump on my bed...lMAO. she was perfectly fine on the floor with all those beds under the crafts table!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:21 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset.net DobermanTalk.com GoldenRetrieverForum.com OurBeagleWorld.com
BoxerForums.com DogForums.com GoPitbull.com PoodleForum.com
BulldogBreeds.com FishForums.com HavaneseForum.com SpoiledMaltese.com
CatForum.com GermanShepherds.com Labradoodle-dogs.net YorkieForum.com
Chihuahua-People.com RetrieverBreeds.com