**30% off today only!!!!** - Page 2 - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chi chat

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #9  
Old 01-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Zorana1125's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,282
Thanks: 501
Thanked 829 Times in 755 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
it wasnt the black wooflink carrier i had originally ordered... i decided on the light pink one.. thats the one that got discontinued. i was going to get the black as a second choice when she told me that the pink had been discontinued but then i noticed they had the baby doe one that they didnt have on black friday. so, i got a great buy on that with the free shipping and she gave it to me for the same price as the wooflink one even though it was a bit more. i cant wait to get it.

oh, i'm glad you told me about that petsmart didnt discount the hip doggie things. i forgot to look on dec 23, and i was disappointed when i remembered. lol. i thouht i missed out

oh,... maybe i will look for that pink striped HD hoodie . i want to spend 100. i think you get free shipping for over 100, so, i have to take advantage of that
Ooohhhh the pink one! Ok, I see now! Lol. Make sure you post pics when you get it in! And let me know what you pick out today! I hate paying for shipping too, but it's only $4.50 on there, not $11 like on funnyfur!!! Happy shopping!!


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #10  
Old 01-01-2013, 06:12 PM
Zorana1125's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,282
Thanks: 501
Thanked 829 Times in 755 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miuccias View Post
Wooflink discontinued chic bag taupe, pink and glossy black already that's what they (wooflink people) told me. They and stores are just selling the ones that are on stock. Instead they made a Mat black version of it, not all stores have it yet, but I am thankful that I bought the taupe one because I actually didn't really like the glossy black now I will definitely buy the mat one. My austrian store has it already.

here is a pic
Hi Mayra! Thank you for clarifying that! You got the taupe one! That's the one I have too, did u get it already or order online? Do you like it? I wanna see pics of the babies in it!!


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-01-2013, 06:14 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 7,958
Thanks: 300
Thanked 566 Times in 554 Posts
Default

oh, Mayra !!! i love that mat black much better than the glossy black. i'll have to keep an eye out for it here
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-01-2013, 06:19 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,352
Thanks: 102
Thanked 249 Times in 232 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
oh, Mayra !!! i love that mat black much better than the glossy black. i'll have to keep an eye out for it here
Yeah right? I think mat looks so much better!
Wooflink told me about a month ago that some stores are ordering it already, my austrian store emailed me 2 weeks ago that they have it
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-01-2013, 06:21 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,352
Thanks: 102
Thanked 249 Times in 232 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorana1125 View Post
Hi Mayra! Thank you for clarifying that! You got the taupe one! That's the one I have too, did u get it already or order online? Do you like it? I wanna see pics of the babies in it!!
I like it very much except the top part, Laska always manages to open it.
Next time I'll take pics
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-01-2013, 07:57 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 7,958
Thanks: 300
Thanked 566 Times in 554 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorana1125 View Post
Ooohhhh the pink one! Ok, I see now! Lol. Make sure you post pics when you get it in! And let me know what you pick out today! I hate paying for shipping too, but it's only $4.50 on there, not $11 like on funnyfur!!! Happy shopping!!


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
yes, i will post pics when i get the petflys baby doe in .
i just put my order in to doggie coutue !!!
i got minnie the HD super soft pink love striped hoodie ( i had got Latte one a few days ago right after i saw the pic LS posted of Bella and Chanel in theres .. i got a good buy on the XS on ebay. the size S on ebay was alot more, and on doggie coutur w/ the discount , it was a good bargain )
then i got Latte 2 pairs of Wooflink PJ's. ( she loves to wear pj's or nighties at night for the warmth )
one pair is a pink leopard print w/ bow and lace, the other is cream colored w/ brown trim and bow and teddy bears on it
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-01-2013, 08:30 PM
Zorana1125's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,282
Thanks: 501
Thanked 829 Times in 755 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miuccias View Post
I like it very much except the top part, Laska always manages to open it.
Next time I'll take pics
I ended up tucking the top part under the pillow bc mojo and Lola lay in it nicely....Leo is a different story, he hangs out the side and I'm Afraid one of the days he's gonna fall on his big head, lol. I'm having a hard time teaching him to go to in bag
I can't wait to see their pics, seriously they are so gorgeous!!


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-01-2013, 08:33 PM
Zorana1125's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,282
Thanks: 501
Thanked 829 Times in 755 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
yes, i will post pics when i get the petflys baby doe in .
i just put my order in to doggie coutue !!!
i got minnie the HD super soft pink love striped hoodie ( i had got Latte one a few days ago right after i saw the pic LS posted of Bella and Chanel in theres .. i got a good buy on the XS on ebay. the size S on ebay was alot more, and on doggie coutur w/ the discount , it was a good bargain )
then i got Latte 2 pairs of Wooflink PJ's. ( she loves to wear pj's or nighties at night for the warmth )
one pair is a pink leopard print w/ bow and lace, the other is cream colored w/ brown trim and bow and teddy bears on it
Oh I can't wait to see the pj's! I only have one all-in-one so I'm not sure how the sizing runs, maybe u can help me! Lola wears a 2 always but in her all-in-one a 3? They sound super cute! U will love the HD hoodie, it's so warm! I saw the xs's on eBay and wasn't sure if it would fit Leo or not. Mojo is a sold medium and Lola is a small but it's slightly long. Leo's grown a lot too, he's 4lbs, but long and thin with a ginormous head. We shall see!!


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset.net DobermanTalk.com GoldenRetrieverForum.com OurBeagleWorld.com
BoxerForums.com DogForums.com GoPitbull.com PoodleForum.com
BulldogBreeds.com FishForums.com HavaneseForum.com SpoiledMaltese.com
CatForum.com GermanShepherds.com Labradoodle-dogs.net YorkieForum.com
Chihuahua-People.com RetrieverBreeds.com