Boys are having a spa day - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chi chat

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-16-2013, 04:51 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Name: Pam
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 3,771
Thanks: 57
Thanked 80 Times in 72 Posts
Default Boys are having a spa day

My boys are at the groomers having a spa day. It sure is quiet around here. I will take pics tonight.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 01-16-2013, 04:53 PM
LostLakeLua's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Name: Kat
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,113
Thanks: 488
Thanked 173 Times in 139 Posts
Default

Ooh I love cuddling with freshly pampered puppies; they always have that "new dog smell" LOL! Will keep an eye out for pictures. =D
__________________
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

facebook.com/rescutopia
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-16-2013, 05:14 PM
Administrator

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Name: Christie
Location: Leesburg VA
Posts: 8,624
Thanks: 721
Thanked 1,448 Times in 1,333 Posts
Default

awesome do the like spa day or hate it? BG would be ticked she hates the spa be it at home or away.
__________________

Thank you Jan896
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-16-2013, 05:34 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Name: Amy Jo
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,561
Thanks: 435
Thanked 697 Times in 647 Posts
Default

Aww that sounds so cute! Jaxx's spa days consists of him going to Petsmart to get his nails ground and when he starts to smell like a dog he gets a bath in the kitchen sink.

I hope they enjoy their spa day and come back smelling all fresh and clean and pretty
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-16-2013, 05:44 PM
Administrator

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Name: Christie
Location: Leesburg VA
Posts: 8,624
Thanks: 721
Thanked 1,448 Times in 1,333 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by intent2smile View Post
Aww that sounds so cute! Jaxx's spa days consists of him going to Petsmart to get his nails ground and when he starts to smell like a dog he gets a bath in the kitchen sink.

I hope they enjoy their spa day and come back smelling all fresh and clean and pretty
LOL I always sniff BG and ask her Do you smell like a princess or do you smell like a dog. She starts shaking like the house drops 30 degress, puts her ears back, giving me the pitiful big bown eyes, and throws her neck to my nose where I can smell her again and determine she smells like a Princess! She swears she never smells like a dirty dog and it is all in my head. LOL
__________________

Thank you Jan896
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-16-2013, 05:48 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Name: Amy Jo
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,561
Thanks: 435
Thanked 697 Times in 647 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huly View Post
LOL I always sniff BG and ask her Do you smell like a princess or do you smell like a dog. She starts shaking like the house drops 30 degress, puts her ears back, giving me the pitiful big bown eyes, and throws her neck to my nose where I can smell her again and determine she smells like a Princess! She swears she never smells like a dirty dog and it is all in my head. LOL
Jaxx doesn't think he ever smells like a dog either or would prefer I never think he smells like a dog. Especially since I always sing to him as I am giving him a bath.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-16-2013, 05:55 PM
Administrator

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Name: Christie
Location: Leesburg VA
Posts: 8,624
Thanks: 721
Thanked 1,448 Times in 1,333 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by intent2smile View Post
Jaxx doesn't think he ever smells like a dog either or would prefer I never think he smells like a dog. Especially since I always sing to him as I am giving him a bath.
LOL They swear my sense of smell is off I am just doing it to mean and cruel LOL. Now the singing I do not do mostly mine get suck it up LOL
__________________

Thank you Jan896
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-16-2013, 06:23 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Name: Amy Jo
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,561
Thanks: 435
Thanked 697 Times in 647 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huly View Post
LOL They swear my sense of smell is off I am just doing it to mean and cruel LOL. Now the singing I do not do mostly mine get suck it up LOL
I am not sure how I started singing when I was bathing Jaxx. I think it is because I make up songs all the time probably a side effect from the years I taught pre-school
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to intent2smile For This Useful Post:
Huly (01-16-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset.net DobermanTalk.com GoldenRetrieverForum.com OurBeagleWorld.com
BoxerForums.com DogForums.com GoPitbull.com PoodleForum.com
BulldogBreeds.com FishForums.com HavaneseForum.com SpoiledMaltese.com
CatForum.com GermanShepherds.com Labradoodle-dogs.net YorkieForum.com
Chihuahua-People.com RetrieverBreeds.com