None of my females are spayed. And they won't be unless something happens and I have no other choice. I did a lot of research, and decided against it. Chance is neutered for 2 reasons. One, he was cryptorchid. Two, my females would never survive having pups. But they rarely ever go into heat. My Vet agrees with my decision.
After the complications that Chance had with his neuter, I would never want to go back through that. :/