Thank you veryyy much for sharing your experiences,
My chi is under 2.5 lbs and she needs to remove some milky teeth, the vet advise me to wait, becouse of her size the risk of operation go wrong is high, but then pressures me to get her spayed, (??) i changed vet, but every vet i go insists into spaying , one vet even told me if I refuse I no longer can use their services ( I do NOT qualify for free services, )
I just want the best for my dog, but just feel like I am under pressure to do it. In other hand I am really scared about mammary tumour etc,
I am not very happy at the moment!