I'm so glad he's better right now. But from personal experience, my chi would always start getting sick again at night or on the weekend when the vets were closed. I don't have the money to pay for emergency vet service. I know money is tight, but if there is something going on with Mylo, the longer you wait, the more it may cost to get the problem resolved. I would take a stool sample & have it tested for peace of mind. Hopefully, it was just an upset stomach.