Santa visited Toby! - Page 4 - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #25  
Old 12-03-2012, 12:50 PM
TLI TLI is offline

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Name: Teresa, T for short.
Posts: 16,071
Thanks: 2,491
Thanked 798 Times in 738 Posts
Default

Helpful tip on Zack & Zoey clothing. XS will fit 4.5 to about 6 lbs. Under 4.5 lbs I'd go with their XXS if they offer that size.
__________________


"If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #26  
Old 12-03-2012, 12:57 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Name: Ashley
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 5,776
Thanks: 331
Thanked 783 Times in 685 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLI View Post
Helpful tip on Zack & Zoey clothing. XS will fit 4.5 to about 6 lbs. Under 4.5 lbs I'd go with their XXS if they offer that size.
Yeah, Toby is smack dab in the middle of that weight range, and the hoodie is loose but still fits well.


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:06 PM
TLI TLI is offline

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Name: Teresa, T for short.
Posts: 16,071
Thanks: 2,491
Thanked 798 Times in 738 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupluv168 View Post
Yeah, Toby is smack dab in the middle of that weight range, and the hoodie is loose but still fits well.


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
Yeah. We tried the XS and other than my boy, they could walk right out of it. At the time I tried the XS, my boy was thicker in the middle because of daily steroid treatment for IBD. So it fit loose, but okay through his midsection. But the sleeves almost reached his lil paws.
__________________


"If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:59 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Name: Ashley
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 5,776
Thanks: 331
Thanked 783 Times in 685 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLI View Post
Yeah. We tried the XS and other than my boy, they could walk right out of it. At the time I tried the XS, my boy was thicker in the middle because of daily steroid treatment for IBD. So it fit loose, but okay through his midsection. But the sleeves almost reached his lil paws.
Yeah, Toby is a weird size so some of his clothes have sleeves almost to his paws. He's long, and if I buy something for his length it's just a complete bag on him. 10" length is usually 13-14" girth, which is wayyyyy too big for him. Usually he gets things that are 8" length cause I would rather them be short than be too big.


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-03-2012, 02:44 PM
TLI TLI is offline

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Name: Teresa, T for short.
Posts: 16,071
Thanks: 2,491
Thanked 798 Times in 738 Posts
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupluv168 View Post
Yeah, Toby is a weird size so some of his clothes have sleeves almost to his paws. He's long, and if I buy something for his length it's just a complete bag on him. 10" length is usually 13-14" girth, which is wayyyyy too big for him. Usually he gets things that are 8" length cause I would rather them be short than be too big.


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
My guys have the opposite problem. They are real short in height and length. The girls are also very narrow. Chance is fuller in the chest than they are, so he's a lil easier to buy for. XS usually works okay for him in most brands. But Zack & Zoey seems to run big. He's kinda in between XXS and XS. But none of my troop really likes clothes, even though we have a trunk full. I've been good lately. I haven't been buying more clothes to add to the trunk.
__________________


"If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-03-2012, 02:56 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Name: Ashley
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 5,776
Thanks: 331
Thanked 783 Times in 685 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLI View Post
My guys have the opposite problem. They are real short in height and length. The girls are also very narrow. Chance is fuller in the chest than they are, so he's a lil easier to buy for. XS usually works okay for him in most brands. But Zack & Zoey seems to run big. He's kinda in between XXS and XS. But none of my troop really likes clothes, even though we have a trunk full. I've been good lately. I haven't been buying more clothes to add to the trunk.
Toby is a diva (or divo as some have said). He loves clothes. He never liked them when we lived in Florida. Now he's never out of clothes except at night when he's under the covers. All his clothes are folded on the shelf and he brings me what he wants to wear. He also demands wardrobe changes when he gets sick of something.


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 12-03-2012, 03:12 PM
TLI TLI is offline

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Name: Teresa, T for short.
Posts: 16,071
Thanks: 2,491
Thanked 798 Times in 738 Posts
Default

That is too cute!! He's gotta look fly, Mama.
__________________


"If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:58 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset.net DobermanTalk.com GoldenRetrieverForum.com OurBeagleWorld.com
BoxerForums.com DogForums.com GoPitbull.com PoodleForum.com
BulldogBreeds.com FishForums.com HavaneseForum.com SpoiledMaltese.com
CatForum.com GermanShepherds.com Labradoodle-dogs.net YorkieForum.com
Chihuahua-People.com RetrieverBreeds.com