Pige, my sewing creation. Lol - Page 3 - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #17  
Old 12-15-2012, 12:19 AM
TLI TLI is offline

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Name: Teresa, T for short.
Posts: 16,071
Thanks: 2,491
Thanked 798 Times in 738 Posts
Default

Thank you Ashley & Angie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star's Mama View Post
LOL...you sound like me when I crochet! I have made about 6 sweaters already and I still undo, redo, rip back into yarn them cuz I cant get it right the first time. You did good the first time and it's pretty.
I turned an hour project and 2 little bitty pieces of material into a natural disaster. My whole family got a chuckle out of it. Don't even get me started on crochet. Hahahaha!!!!! I don't want to even imagine what I'd create.
__________________


"If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #18  
Old 12-15-2012, 12:50 AM
honorary chi
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Name: Angie
Location: USA
Posts: 563
Thanks: 185
Thanked 90 Times in 83 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLI View Post
Thank you Ashley & Angie!



I turned an hour project and 2 little bitty pieces of material into a natural disaster. My whole family got a chuckle out of it. Don't even get me started on crochet. Hahahaha!!!!! I don't want to even imagine what I'd create.
LOL!!! To me a natural disaster it's when the thread comes out in knots and your fabric turned in a fabric ball, and it's stuck in the sewing machine.

Wonder what will happen to me when I inherit my dad's sewing machine!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Star's Mama For This Useful Post:
TLI (12-15-2012)
  #19  
Old 12-15-2012, 12:59 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Name: aliases: Pidge, Paris, Sugar ^^
Location: dexters furrybutt, NY
Posts: 16,574
Thanks: 759
Thanked 694 Times in 656 Posts
Default

hahahahaha! u are too funny LMAO! well if its old thread it might be a really cold sewing machine! those things are antiques and harder to thread up than the ones they sell now, mine threads by itself when u put it thru the hole LOL but it takes longer for me to adjust it to do that rather than to thread it myself aw home ec....we had to hand sew back then LOL! i made an apple pillow with a green worm coming out i wish i still had it! hahahaha! way to go on trying! lmao ur back, front, sideways stitching paid off
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonsheep For This Useful Post:
TLI (12-15-2012)
  #20  
Old 12-15-2012, 01:28 AM
TLI TLI is offline

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Name: Teresa, T for short.
Posts: 16,071
Thanks: 2,491
Thanked 798 Times in 738 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star's Mama View Post
LOL!!! To me a natural disaster it's when the thread comes out in knots and your fabric turned in a fabric ball, and it's stuck in the sewing machine.

Wonder what will happen to me when I inherit my dad's sewing machine!
Hahahahaha!!!! Believe it or not, at one point it was all squished up in a ball stuck in the sewing machine.

If you are anything like me at sewing, runnn!!! Those sewing machines can be evil, I tell ya!
__________________


"If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-15-2012, 01:38 AM
TLI TLI is offline

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Name: Teresa, T for short.
Posts: 16,071
Thanks: 2,491
Thanked 798 Times in 738 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonsheep View Post
hahahahaha! u are too funny LMAO! well if its old thread it might be a really cold sewing machine! those things are antiques and harder to thread up than the ones they sell now, mine threads by itself when u put it thru the hole LOL but it takes longer for me to adjust it to do that rather than to thread it myself aw home ec....we had to hand sew back then LOL! i made an apple pillow with a green worm coming out i wish i still had it! hahahaha! way to go on trying! lmao ur back, front, sideways stitching paid off
The machine she had before this last one was the most ancient thing I'd ever seen. The last one she bought, the one that I used is probably 15/18 years old. She started telling me something about a bobbin, and I was like, "huh???!" I had thread going everywhere but the right places.

Hahahaha! Apple pillow with worm coming out. I bet it was ten times better than the silly jumper outfit I had to make.

I'll never sew again! I'd rather learn to ride a unicycle.
__________________


"If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-15-2012, 01:40 AM
honorary chi
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Name: Angie
Location: USA
Posts: 563
Thanks: 185
Thanked 90 Times in 83 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLI View Post
Hahahahaha!!!! Believe it or not, at one point it was all squished up in a ball stuck in the sewing machine.

If you are anything like me at sewing, runnn!!! Those sewing machines can be evil, I tell ya!
LMAO11

I'm not sure, I havent used a sewing machine since middle school for home ec...that's like ummmm...let's see...around 18 years ago???? but then was ummm...I guess I was ok??? It was a simple pull string bag that we had to make.

The way you describe the machine, I think I'm better off sewing by hand
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Star's Mama For This Useful Post:
TLI (12-15-2012)
  #23  
Old 12-15-2012, 01:42 AM
honorary chi
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Name: Angie
Location: USA
Posts: 563
Thanks: 185
Thanked 90 Times in 83 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLI View Post
The machine she had before this last one was the most ancient thing I'd ever seen. The last one she bought, the one that I used is probably 15/18 years old. She started telling me something about a bobbin, and I was like, "huh???!" I had thread going everywhere but the right places.

Hahahaha! Apple pillow with worm coming out. I bet it was ten times better than the silly jumper outfit I had to make.

I'll never sew again! I'd rather learn to ride a unicycle.
LOL...my dad's machine is like maybe older than me and it still works!!!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Star's Mama For This Useful Post:
TLI (12-15-2012)
  #24  
Old 12-15-2012, 01:46 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Name: aliases: Pidge, Paris, Sugar ^^
Location: dexters furrybutt, NY
Posts: 16,574
Thanks: 759
Thanked 694 Times in 656 Posts
Default

unicycles are crazy hard to ride! LMAO!!! oh those bobbins are important! lmao the bottom bobbin is what catches the top thread and makes it stitch properly the really old ones are the best ones im told for big jobs! i need one of those lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonsheep For This Useful Post:
TLI (12-15-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:11 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset.net DobermanTalk.com GoldenRetrieverForum.com OurBeagleWorld.com
BoxerForums.com DogForums.com GoPitbull.com PoodleForum.com
BulldogBreeds.com FishForums.com HavaneseForum.com SpoiledMaltese.com
CatForum.com GermanShepherds.com Labradoodle-dogs.net YorkieForum.com
Chihuahua-People.com RetrieverBreeds.com