~Winter Walks & Cuddle Time~(a million pictures) - Page 5 - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #33  
Old 12-29-2012, 12:15 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: LS
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,706
Thanks: 2,062
Thanked 813 Times in 693 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziegirl View Post
These are really lovley family photos,sounds like you had the perfect christmas to me.

Thank you so much. Yes I agree it was lovely, surrounded by hubby, brother, pups, what more can I ask for?

I hope you had a nice time as well.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #34  
Old 12-29-2012, 12:53 AM
Zorana1125's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,285
Thanks: 501
Thanked 830 Times in 756 Posts
Default

I love looking At your photos, they're always perfect! All 4 babies look beautiful! I love those HD hoodies too, so soft and thick, I wish Leo fit in HD too.
And I love love love your brother's house, it's so gorgeous! I want to come visit too!!


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-29-2012, 12:58 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: LS
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,706
Thanks: 2,062
Thanked 813 Times in 693 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorana1125 View Post
I love looking At your photos, they're always perfect! All 4 babies look beautiful! I love those HD hoodies too, so soft and thick, I wish Leo fit in HD too.
And I love love love your brother's house, it's so gorgeous! I want to come visit too!!


Aww thanks my love. How was your Christmas?
How come Leo doesn't fit into HD? I find their stuff fits very
well, everyone here from tiny Bella to my boys wear Hip Doggie.
Thank you for compliments on brother's home, he has about
3-4 months left in it until they move.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-29-2012, 01:02 AM
Zorana1125's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,285
Thanks: 501
Thanked 830 Times in 756 Posts
Default

Our Christmas was really nice! We celebrated Xmas eve at our house with both of our families, and then I had to work on Xmas since of course the hospital never closes!! He has to move? I would never want to leave there!

How was your holiday?
Lola wears a small (its slightly long) and mojo wears a medium, but Leo's chest is so small that a small is huge but xs is was too short. If I bought a small, I would have to alter it and I'm not good at sewing.


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-29-2012, 01:11 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: LS
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,706
Thanks: 2,062
Thanked 813 Times in 693 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorana1125 View Post
Our Christmas was really nice! We celebrated Xmas eve at our house with both of our families, and then I had to work on Xmas since of course the hospital never closes!! He has to move? I would never want to leave there!

How was your holiday?
Lola wears a small (its slightly long) and mojo wears a medium, but Leo's chest is so small that a small is huge but xs is was too short. If I bought a small, I would have to alter it and I'm not good at sewing.

Aww both families, that sounds very very nice.
Yes the house is up for sale, unfortunately, they've
only lived there for two years.

My Christmas was very simple, but nice because I got
to see my brother. I pushed through the pain, and simply
rested afterwards, still recovering, but it was worth it, I
make the trip to see him every chance I get. I don't have
a big family, so he's my world, I love him so so much.

Wow, I thought Leo would be xxs. He looks tiny to me.
How big is he now?

You know some Hip Doggie stuff is made much longer than
the rest. A few of their sweaters for example.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-29-2012, 01:18 AM
Zorana1125's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,285
Thanks: 501
Thanked 830 Times in 756 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LS~ View Post

Aww both families, that sounds very very nice.
Yes the house is up for sale, unfortunately, they've
only lived there for two years.

My Christmas was very simple, but nice because I got
to see my brother. I pushed through the pain, and simply
rested afterwards, still recovering, but it was worth it, I
make the trip to see him every chance I get. I don't have
a big family, so he's my world, I love him so so much.

Wow, I thought Leo would be xxs. He looks tiny to me.
How big is he now?

You know some Hip Doggie stuff is made much longer than
the rest. A few of their sweaters for example.
I know how you feel, I only have my mom and little sister too. I have a great stepdad too (now, for 3 years) but its not the same when ur older. My sister is my world too!!

Leo weighs 4lbs now!! He still wears a size 2 buddy belts on the middle whole, so I'm guessing 11" chest. He wears a small in juicy and a 2 in wooflink. I think if I got a small, my mom may be able to alter it for him? There is one hoodie I want in particular but it's so old, I can't find it. It's the tan and black striped one w a skull on it.


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-29-2012, 05:29 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Name: Krystal
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,554
Thanks: 838
Thanked 864 Times in 813 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LS~ View Post
No, he's 1.5 hours(by car) away from us. I don't see him as much as I like,
but we talk daily, he's my pride & joy. How are you feeling now, all cured?

You know, our city is very well equipped and used to dealing with snow,
which is why it surprised me they didn't clean it up faster, especially
considering we had warnings all that snow was coming. They still didn't
clear the sidewalks around here, people are walking in the street, it's not
safe imo. And the pups have to climb mini mountains during walks, lol.
Hubby isn't missing work, no way no how, snow never stops life for us,
it just takes longer to get places.

Take a looksy, it's not so bad, just winter...




That's more snow than we have here right now! We had a couple of warmer days and ours melted a bit, but it started snowing again tonight.

Oh, and I'm much better now, thanks for asking! I still can't do exercise though because the flu has turned into a chest cold and I sometimes sound like a dying seal.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-29-2012, 05:41 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: LS
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,706
Thanks: 2,062
Thanked 813 Times in 693 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorana1125 View Post
I know how you feel, I only have my mom and little sister too. I have a great stepdad too (now, for 3 years) but its not the same when ur older. My sister is my world too!!

Leo weighs 4lbs now!! He still wears a size 2 buddy belts on the middle whole, so I'm guessing 11" chest. He wears a small in juicy and a 2 in wooflink. I think if I got a small, my mom may be able to alter it for him? There is one hoodie I want in particular but it's so old, I can't find it. It's the tan and black striped one w a skull on it.


What about Bryan's family? Do you get along with them well? Does he have a big family?
Is your dad still alive? What about aunts and such?
My dad passed when I was young, and the rest of the family stayed back in
Russia, eventually they passed, we didn't have a big family to start with. I'm
very grateful for my brother, hubby and the pups. I have what I need in them.


I tried looking for that hoodie for you, but only found it in the wrong sizes.
Their old stuff is the best I think, I still have clothes that belonged to my
Pom, that Chanel now wears, I never had other dog clothes last that long.








Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalLeigh View Post
That's more snow than we have here right now! We had a couple of warmer days and ours melted a bit, but it started snowing again tonight.

Oh, and I'm much better now, thanks for asking! I still can't do exercise though because the flu has turned into a chest cold and I sometimes sound like a dying seal.

Aww I feel for you, my poor little seal.
Well, I'm sending you lots of healing vibes, so you should be good as new in no time!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:31 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset.net DobermanTalk.com GoldenRetrieverForum.com OurBeagleWorld.com
BoxerForums.com DogForums.com GoPitbull.com PoodleForum.com
BulldogBreeds.com FishForums.com HavaneseForum.com SpoiledMaltese.com
CatForum.com GermanShepherds.com Labradoodle-dogs.net YorkieForum.com
Chihuahua-People.com RetrieverBreeds.com