Brrrrr. its cold out this morning - Page 3 - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #17  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:41 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: LS
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,706
Thanks: 2,062
Thanked 813 Times in 693 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
awww. thank you LS ! Bella has some gorgeous clothes too. the wooflink doesnt come in Bellas size . Latte is a size 1 and Minnie is a size 2 . there's nothing smaller than size 1

Bella has gorgeous clothes thanks to YOU!

I know about Wooflink, I'm kind of glad they don't make tiny enough
clothes for Belka, otherwise my wallet would be in big trouble, lol.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #18  
Old 01-03-2013, 12:00 AM

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,285
Thanks: 67
Thanked 779 Times in 745 Posts
Default

Aww Lady says they look so cute...she has that same coat. It is one of my favorite clothing items for her. Can't remember where I found it online but they had only one and it was in Lady's size. I believe I got it for around $28.00.....gotta love a bargain! Anyway, stay warm girls. The pups and I are glad to be back in the south and out of the Ohio coldness!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-03-2013, 12:41 AM
chi addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 278
Thanks: 56
Thanked 55 Times in 53 Posts
Default

Woot! They look good! Even if it's too cold for anyone to be out to see them.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-03-2013, 01:04 AM
chi-aholic
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Name: Jessica
Location: Maine
Posts: 480
Thanks: 19
Thanked 63 Times in 63 Posts
Default

Those are awesome little jackets! I love them
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-03-2013, 04:19 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 7,958
Thanks: 306
Thanked 566 Times in 554 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniGrace View Post
Elaine, the girls look so cute! I love their coats! I can't believe you have snow. My guys would never go out in the snow. They just sit on the steps and stare!
thanks Terri ! i love the wooflink make. so far they have these coats and one hoodie. i have some pj's on the way for Latte . We've had 2 snowstorms so far. i hope we dont get too much more. i dont like it. but i clear the deck, and the steps and a path so Peyton can go out, and Minnie will go out too. But Tootise wont budge outside at all. she insists on going on her peepad . lol ( and Latte always uses the peepad no matter if its nice weather or not )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LS~ View Post

Bella has gorgeous clothes thanks to YOU!

I know about Wooflink, I'm kind of glad they don't make tiny enough
clothes for Belka, otherwise my wallet would be in big trouble, lol.
yes, i wish they didnt have my girls sizes either . LOL. i just cant help myself though. i dont buy any clothes for myself... i just wear the same old things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayda View Post
Aww Lady says they look so cute...she has that same coat. It is one of my favorite clothing items for her. Can't remember where I found it online but they had only one and it was in Lady's size. I believe I got it for around $28.00.....gotta love a bargain! Anyway, stay warm girls. The pups and I are glad to be back in the south and out of the Ohio coldness!
wow, you got a bargain !!! i know i paid alot more than that even though i did get a discount ... i think around 40 each. they are all nice and toasty warm in the house right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ay Chi-mama View Post
Woot! They look good! Even if it's too cold for anyone to be out to see them.
lol. thank you !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmitchell&tiki View Post
Those are awesome little jackets! I love them
thank you ! i think they are really cute too. all of the wooflink make is so cute !
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-03-2013, 04:41 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: LS
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,706
Thanks: 2,062
Thanked 813 Times in 693 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
yes, i wish they didnt have my girls sizes either . LOL. i just cant help myself though. i dont buy any clothes for myself... i just wear the same old things

Me too! Hubby thinks I'm nuts, because I get more pleasure out of shopping
for my pups than I do for myself. Even during special occasions when he asks
me for gift ideas I name something like a carrier or a collar, lol. I have two
pairs of yoga tights, one pair of jeans, that's it, oh sorry and a skirt that I've
had since college, lol, yet my girls have an outfit for every day of the month,
lol. I guess I'm officially a crazy dog lady, haha. You know what it is?
The fact that I don't have kids. My dogs are dogs, you know that, they eat
raw food, they get crazy amounts of exercise, they follow rules and have
boundaries, but at the same time I love all the pretty hoodies, coats, etc.
that are out there for dogs, they are as adorable and many are as functional
as baby clothes. Perhaps that's why I enjoy shopping for them so much, after
all who doesn't like to shop for a little girl....furry or not.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-03-2013, 05:03 PM
Zorana1125's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,282
Thanks: 501
Thanked 830 Times in 756 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LS~ View Post

Me too! Hubby thinks I'm nuts, because I get more pleasure out of shopping
for my pups than I do for myself. Even during special occasions when he asks
me for gift ideas I name something like a carrier or a collar, lol. I have two
pairs of yoga tights, one pair of jeans, that's it, oh sorry and a skirt that I've
had since college, lol, yet my girls have an outfit for every day of the month,
lol. I guess I'm officially a crazy dog lady, haha. You know what it is?
The fact that I don't have kids. My dogs are dogs, you know that, they eat
raw food, they get crazy amounts of exercise, they follow rules and have
boundaries, but at the same time I love all the pretty hoodies, coats, etc.
that are out there for dogs, they are as adorable and many are as functional
as baby clothes. Perhaps that's why I enjoy shopping for them so much, after
all who doesn't like to shop for a little girl....furry or not.
I'm the same exact way! I love shopping for the chi's! I would rather buy them something than myself. But unfortunately my doggie shopping days are coming to an end soon bc I have way too much stuff. Everyone thinks I am nuts. And now I have to seriously save for our wedding.


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-03-2013, 06:00 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: LS
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,706
Thanks: 2,062
Thanked 813 Times in 693 Posts
Default

Zoarana, just elope! haha

Seriously though weddings are too darn expensive, we did not have one.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:27 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset.net DobermanTalk.com GoldenRetrieverForum.com OurBeagleWorld.com
BoxerForums.com DogForums.com GoPitbull.com PoodleForum.com
BulldogBreeds.com FishForums.com HavaneseForum.com SpoiledMaltese.com
CatForum.com GermanShepherds.com Labradoodle-dogs.net YorkieForum.com
Chihuahua-People.com RetrieverBreeds.com