Who has a pic of their tiny chi? - Page 7 - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #49  
Old 01-06-2013, 06:48 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Name: Amy Jo
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,560
Thanks: 435
Thanked 697 Times in 647 Posts
Default

I always think Jaxx looks huge in pictures.

Here is Jaxx sitting next to a laptop. Jaxx weighs 3.85 pounds.

__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #50  
Old 01-06-2013, 07:02 PM
TLI TLI is offline

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Name: Teresa, T for short.
Posts: 16,071
Thanks: 2,491
Thanked 799 Times in 739 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Pixie View Post
I'm a little bit in love with baby Bella...
The pics of Jade hiding behind the loo roll are priceless! TLI, your whole pack is tiny, are they related to each other?
Haha!!! She's so funny! She was looking at that roll of toilet paper like it was going to eat her any second. We all get such a chuckle, and really marvel at Jades size. It just doesn't seem real that an adult Chi could be so darn teeny tiny.

Yeah, all of The Wees are tiny. They are all from different breeders. I chose them by color preference. Sounds silly, but I love the classic Red Fawn color. I added Gia & Jade to break up the color monotony. Honestly, don't tell anyone, but besides the color preference, I'm addicted to the breed. As for size, I hoped they'd all be within breed standard, but I would have been okay with whatever size the ended up. They just all decided growing wasn't their thing. So I ended up with squirrels instead of dogs, and one mouse.
__________________


"If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 01-06-2013, 07:07 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: LS
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,706
Thanks: 2,062
Thanked 813 Times in 693 Posts
Default

LOL T, we call Bella "Belka", which means squirrel. She at times makes silly sounds while playing that resemble squirrels too. Silly girl.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 01-06-2013, 07:33 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Name: Melissa
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 3,468
Thanks: 189
Thanked 289 Times in 271 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLI View Post
Haha!!! She's so funny! She was looking at that roll of toilet paper like it was going to eat her any second. We all get such a chuckle, and really marvel at Jades size. It just doesn't seem real that an adult Chi could be so darn teeny tiny.

Yeah, all of The Wees are tiny. They are all from different breeders. I chose them by color preference. Sounds silly, but I love the classic Red Fawn color. I added Gia & Jade to break up the color monotony. Honestly, don't tell anyone, but besides the color preference, I'm addicted to the breed. As for size, I hoped they'd all be within breed standard, but I would have been okay with whatever size the ended up. They just all decided growing wasn't their thing. So I ended up with squirrels instead of dogs, and one mouse.
Hehe I've been told Willow resembles a squirrel

Aw. Jaxx is too cute in that photo.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 01-06-2013, 07:37 PM
TLI TLI is offline

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Name: Teresa, T for short.
Posts: 16,071
Thanks: 2,491
Thanked 799 Times in 739 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LS~ View Post
LOL T, we call Bella "Belka", which means squirrel. She at times makes silly sounds while playing that resemble squirrels too. Silly girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buildthemskywards View Post
Hehe I've been told Willow resembles a squirrel

Aw. Jaxx is too cute in that photo.
Bella & Willow are darling little squirrels! Sending kisses & hugs to them both!
__________________


"If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 01-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Administrator
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: May 2005
Name: Kay
Location: Seattle, Wa
Posts: 6,452
Thanks: 176
Thanked 87 Times in 79 Posts
Send a message via AIM to KayC
Default

These are really cute photos. T the TP roll was a good idea. Here's my little girl, tiny but "thick" at 11 month's




__________________

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lifes whole
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 01-06-2013, 07:40 PM
chi prince/princess
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 770
Thanks: 1
Thanked 129 Times in 124 Posts
Default

WOW she is pretty.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 01-06-2013, 07:43 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3,356
Thanks: 156
Thanked 181 Times in 159 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayC View Post
These are really cute photos. T the TP roll was a good idea. Here's my little girl, tiny but "thick" at 11 month's




Look at that ball of cuteness! she is just precious Kay! I love how they all must wonder why they are being made to sit beside a toilet paper roll! ha ha ha
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:54 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset.net DobermanTalk.com GoldenRetrieverForum.com OurBeagleWorld.com
BoxerForums.com DogForums.com GoPitbull.com PoodleForum.com
BulldogBreeds.com FishForums.com HavaneseForum.com SpoiledMaltese.com
CatForum.com GermanShepherds.com Labradoodle-dogs.net YorkieForum.com
Chihuahua-People.com RetrieverBreeds.com