So when I walked outside this morning I found an empty bottle of antifreeze on my lawn. We haven't had any strong winds and I don't know how it got there. I'm worried my neighbor's grandson might have poured it on my lawn!! He isn't to fond of me, and Boss isn't very fond of him at all.
So my question is; How dangerous can this be if he ingests it?? I know anti-freeze is very harmful to pets but I'm not sure how dangerous it is in a situation like this. I am petrified to let him outside now, I don't want him getting sick!!
Any suggestions? I just am not sure what to do here!
Thanks for the help!
Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App