Well Frankie made it to Tampa very early this morning. His surgeon was very concerned about his heart due to his CHF and was not sure if surgery would be 100% safe for him. He suggested the cardiologist see him and perform and echo to be on the safe side. The echo was performed and surgeon called back to say it all looked very good except for one ventricle which was about 90% ok. Frankie is still overweight and this put a big scare into us. My husband and I decided to postpone the surgery and we are now on a mission to help Frankie lose 2 lbs. When we have succeeded, we will revisit the surgery.
Thanks to all of you for your well wishes and prayers. Wish us luck on our diet.
I think we are going to reconsider the Ziwipeak (sigh). We have been on it now for nearly 3 years, however ZP is 26% fat and my boys are not excessively active to burn that much fat. We are looking for a very low fat alternative. Any suggestions??????