Glad to hear everything turned out good. But for others, and future notice, maybe try something we learned from a bad experience...
We thought Bruce swallowed a pill he shouldn't have and we called around and eventually came to a solution through a poison hotline. If you suspect your pup of eating something dangerous and need it out of them asap, give them 2-4 teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide in a medicine syringe and they'll empty their stomach contents in under 5-10 minutes. It's tough on them and you should definitely comfort them through the whole process, but it's a sure way to make sure they are safe. Maybe give them some bread before hand to help soak up any bad liquids that may have gotten in.
Hope that helps at some point (well actually I hope no one needs it!)