I'm so worried, I turned round and she was licking the shower cleaner, probably had 2-3 licks I think, now I'm worried that she gna get sick from the poison chemicals, and it's too late to call any vets. As its 1:55am, but she seams to be running around playing as usual. I did give her some milk as my mum said when kids consume poison they say to give them milk as it helps the stomach. I no u aren't ment to give them milk, but I'd rather be safe and make sure then worry over her getting diarrhoea. Now I don't think I'm gna get any sleep as ill be watching over her
hope she didn't consume a lot. Has anyone else had there chi lick something that's poison?
Sent from Petguide.com Free App