Bark Box - Page 4 - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chi Classifieds > Links and Products

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #25  
Old 12-16-2012, 01:34 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: Annie
Location: Nevada
Posts: 1,736
Thanks: 65
Thanked 436 Times in 340 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalLeigh View Post
I really liked the idea of this, but we have a store nearby that sells all of the same type of items for super cheap so I can't justify it.
What I like is it sort of forces me to try stuff I wouldn't try normally, and we do have specialty stores that sell similar stuff but it helps me discover even more new stuff. I look at it as more of a finding service than a great value on things. But this month I think was a little meh. They shipped it early because of the holidays (usually it ships on the 15th or the last buisness day before the 15th) so I got it really early. I actually needed shampoo so that was good, and I do buy bocces bakery treats anyway but I wasn't super impressed with anything in there.

Also a suggestion about the treats, whatever I can't use cause of copleys potato allergy I just bring to a dog rescue. They usually can take donations of treats, but the fruitables are actually low calorie and meant for dieting dogs so you might want to hold onto those and donate the more fattening ones
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #26  
Old 12-16-2012, 03:06 PM
chi-aholic
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Name: Jessica
Location: Maine
Posts: 480
Thanks: 19
Thanked 63 Times in 63 Posts
Default

This sounds like a great idea and I want to do this later on. I live so far away from everything I buy most of the stuff offline. This sounds like a great idea to save money for us on shipping and also try out some new treats and toys!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-22-2012, 09:16 AM
chi lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 138
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doginthedesert View Post

Also a suggestion about the treats, whatever I can't use cause of copleys potato allergy I just bring to a dog rescue. They usually can take donations of treats, but the fruitables are actually low calorie and meant for dieting dogs so you might want to hold onto those and donate the more fattening ones
I'm gonna share the treats with a dog I know who usually gets low quality treats made in china. I was doing research again this month and it seems like a lot of people were disappointed in this month as well. A lot of cancelations or switching to different boxes.I wonder what's going on with the company. The boxes from previous months seem really good so I'm disappointed that these were my first two boxes. I hope it gets better!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-22-2012, 01:11 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Name: Sherri
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 3,872
Thanks: 278
Thanked 167 Times in 158 Posts
Default

We signed up for 6 months my dogs are really enjoying everything but I'm going to cancel after the last one we get its ok but I don't think the value is there all the time and the customer service is horrible!!!! My dogs only use 1/3 of the stuff that comes in it I'm on Canada so we can't use most of the coupons.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-22-2012, 05:14 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: Annie
Location: Nevada
Posts: 1,736
Thanks: 65
Thanked 436 Times in 340 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideout View Post
I'm gonna share the treats with a dog I know who usually gets low quality treats made in china. I was doing research again this month and it seems like a lot of people were disappointed in this month as well. A lot of cancelations or switching to different boxes.I wonder what's going on with the company. The boxes from previous months seem really good so I'm disappointed that these were my first two boxes. I hope it gets better!
Yeah, I am thinking they have gotten too big too fast and they need to cut off new subscriptions or something. This month really was not great. I had to contact customer service early on and they were great but a lot of people seem to be complaining on their facebook page these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahuasloveme View Post
We signed up for 6 months my dogs are really enjoying everything but I'm going to cancel after the last one we get its ok but I don't think the value is there all the time and the customer service is horrible!!!! My dogs only use 1/3 of the stuff that comes in it I'm on Canada so we can't use most of the coupons.
I didn't even think of canadians not using the coupons! That sucks! They should give you guys something different cause like november, that whole box basically was coupons. That's what I liked about it but not if I couldn't use it! If things keep going like the current box I won't renew again but it is the first big dissapointment so if they can do a little better I will stick with them.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-22-2012, 08:55 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Name: Sherri
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 3,872
Thanks: 278
Thanked 167 Times in 158 Posts
Default

Yeah they should! Also I changed my address in AUGUST and they kept sending the box to my old house when in contacted them they basically called me
A liar and said I never changed my address even tho in my account it showed my new address they also took 1 week to respond to me but posted tons of stuff on Facebook. The one month with the tooth gel think it was oct a dog got a serious allergic reaction to it and had a hefty vet bill I threw it in the garbage. Most of the treats are full of grains and not that great the shitty ones I feed to my hamster he seems to enjoy them lol.

I'm definitely not renewing after jan my last box of the 6 months we dot get our box until the very end of the month either so all these spoilers pop up on Facebook and online so It's never a surprise lol just saw dec box here lmao
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 12-23-2012, 03:18 AM
chi lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 138
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahuasloveme View Post
Yeah they should! Also I changed my address in AUGUST and they kept sending the box to my old house when in contacted them they basically called me
A liar and said I never changed my address even tho in my account it showed my new address they also took 1 week to respond to me but posted tons of stuff on Facebook. The one month with the tooth gel think it was oct a dog got a serious allergic reaction to it and had a hefty vet bill I threw it in the garbage. Most of the treats are full of grains and not that great the shitty ones I feed to my hamster he seems to enjoy them lol.

I'm definitely not renewing after jan my last box of the 6 months we dot get our box until the very end of the month either so all these spoilers pop up on Facebook and online so It's never a surprise lol just saw dec box here lmao
I agree with this! The picture they used for advertising has stella and chewys in the box so I signed up thinking they only sent high quality products. I was disappointed to find treats you can get at any petco and some people complained about past treats being from china or from companies with a history or recalls. I remember someone saying they recieved moldy treats too.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-23-2012, 03:44 AM
chi lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 171
Thanks: 2
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Default

I def want to give this a try!
__________________



Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:15 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset.net DobermanTalk.com GoldenRetrieverForum.com OurBeagleWorld.com
BoxerForums.com DogForums.com GoPitbull.com PoodleForum.com
BulldogBreeds.com FishForums.com HavaneseForum.com SpoiledMaltese.com
CatForum.com GermanShepherds.com Labradoodle-dogs.net YorkieForum.com
Chihuahua-People.com RetrieverBreeds.com