My sweet TC is dead
TC was rushed to the hospital yesterday with nonstop throwing up and diarrhea. I live in a very rural area and in the winter the mice and rats are all trying to go inside where its warm. Its also the time that people put out rat poison to kill them. I doin't know for sure but I think maybe he ate a dead mouse that he found in our yard and was poisoned by it. Thats the only thing that i can figure happened The only other way he would get poison in his system is if someone poisoned him on purpose. anyway he lost the fight and died at 5:30 this morning . I can't write anymore i'm just to upset. He was 9 yrs old.
Last edited by momofmany; 11-04-2012 at 02:43 PM.