New siggy help please - Page 3 - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Off-Topic > Siggys and Graphics

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #17  
Old 01-06-2013, 01:07 AM
jan896's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Name: Jan
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 4,819
Thanks: 0
Thanked 314 Times in 296 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyb View Post
They are lovely. Do you mind if I ask how you made them? I would like to give it a go.
[/color]
Kelly,

there are many here that use ways different than me... but I use Photoshop Elements and Scrapkits... these 2 siggys are from the designer Crazy-4-Monograms and the kit names are "Mocha Mama" and "Sweet On You"
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #18  
Old 01-06-2013, 01:32 PM
missydawn's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: May 2012
Name: Sheila
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,566
Thanks: 79
Thanked 60 Times in 57 Posts
Default

Jan,this photo shop elements and scrapkits that you use,I hope you don't mind me asking a few questions .
is it free?
do they have a lot of frames with 4 spaces like the cute one you used?
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-06-2013, 02:13 PM
honorary chi
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 530
Thanks: 0
Thanked 81 Times in 81 Posts
Default

Thank you. I have belonged to a border collie forum for years and a number of people there have them as well. I never knew where to start.


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-06-2013, 02:31 PM
jan896's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Name: Jan
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 4,819
Thanks: 0
Thanked 314 Times in 296 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by missydawn View Post
Jan,this photo shop elements and scrapkits that you use,I hope you don't mind me asking a few questions .
is it free?
do they have a lot of frames with 4 spaces like the cute one you used?
PS Elements is not free but is the preferred program for digital scrapbooking. I also use Paintshop pro and occasionally Photoshop CS5... most graphic programs do the same things, just have different names for functions... its a personal preference on program usage. The scrapkits have frames of all sizes....The one in your siggy was a single frame... I just added 3 more to it to make it 4 frames......

I restore old photographs, digital scrapbooking on family pictures, and create my own elements to use. there are hundreds of FREE scrapkits online.... just google "freebie" "scraps" "blog" and you will find many many to use FREE (alot of the free ones can be found on designers BLOGS). there are also designer stores that you can buy scrapkits from, such as the one I used with your siggys (Crazy-4-Monograms). I am also a member or MOD on a couple of graphic sites...

many here make the siggys free online... you might do a search and you will find the URL for the Free siggy creators...
__________________

Last edited by jan896; 01-06-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-06-2013, 02:54 PM
missydawn's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: May 2012
Name: Sheila
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,566
Thanks: 79
Thanked 60 Times in 57 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan896 View Post
PS Elements is not free but is the preferred program for digital scrapbooking. I also use Paintshop pro and occasionally Photoshop CS5... most graphic programs do the same things, just have different names for functions... its a personal preference on program usage. The scrapkits have frames of all sizes....The one in your siggy was a single frame... I just added 3 more to it to make it 4 frames......

I restore old photographs, digital scrapbooking on family pictures, and create my own elements to use. there are hundreds of FREE scrapkits online.... just google "freebie" "scraps" "blog" and you will find many many to use FREE (alot of the free ones can be found on designers BLOGS). there are also designer stores that you can but scrapkits from, such as the one I used with your siggys (Crazy-4-Monograms). I am also a member or MOD on a couple of graphic sites...

many here make the siggys free online... you might do a search and you will find the URL for the Free siggy creators...
Jan for those of us who wants to do siggys,but not sure how,has any one ever thought about maybe videoing what to do "step by step" from start to finish slowly as you do it,explaining it step by step as you go?( kinda like what was posted about making the pet bed,she explained it step by step excellent) that sounds like a thread that 100s of people would click on.so many people would probably say oooohhhhh,so thats how you do it,lol any one interested in doing this??
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-06-2013, 03:35 PM
jan896's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Name: Jan
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 4,819
Thanks: 0
Thanked 314 Times in 296 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by missydawn View Post
Jan for those of us who wants to do siggys,but not sure how,has any one ever thought about maybe videoing what to do "step by step" from start to finish slowly as you do it,explaining it step by step as you go?( kinda like what was posted about making the pet bed,she explained it step by step excellent) that sounds like a thread that 100s of people would click on.so many people would probably say oooohhhhh,so thats how you do it,lol any one interested in doing this??
there are hundreds, if not thousands, of 'How to' Tutorials online that are free. when I want to learn a new technique, I go find(Google Search) a tutorial and practice, practice, practice.... it's how I created this picture with everyone's Chihuahua in it.... I was practicing a technique(MASK) ....(http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps0674a2de.jpg )


there are many stores that offer 'classes' to help you, such as JESSICA SPRAGUE but there are also as many free tutorials online..... Photoshop elements has its own forum for users that you can join....

hope this helps
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-06-2013, 04:05 PM
missydawn's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: May 2012
Name: Sheila
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,566
Thanks: 79
Thanked 60 Times in 57 Posts
Default

Jan, that picture with everyones chihuahua is adorable!!!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-06-2013, 06:05 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: LS
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,706
Thanks: 2,062
Thanked 813 Times in 693 Posts
Default

Beautiful siggies Jan! Made me forget the cold winter for a moment.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:11 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset.net DobermanTalk.com GoldenRetrieverForum.com OurBeagleWorld.com
BoxerForums.com DogForums.com GoPitbull.com PoodleForum.com
BulldogBreeds.com FishForums.com HavaneseForum.com SpoiledMaltese.com
CatForum.com GermanShepherds.com Labradoodle-dogs.net YorkieForum.com
Chihuahua-People.com RetrieverBreeds.com