Chihuahua People Forum banner

pics from the tj maxx haul :)

1K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  quinnandleah 
#1 ·
before i start my haul pics of great finds! i need to share this adorablest pic of KC ever! she keeps playin with her paws when shes on her back LOL

ok so the bf texted me this pic...

he got the one on top for his kitties...omg is it soft!

so i took a shot of the kids before i got ready to go run to tj maxx LMAO

they had the small bag of zukes for 2.99 and the big one for 5.99

the messy pile of clothes (i was even organizin as i went to not miss anythin cute)

i picked the cat bed on top and whats funny was the bf left it up there LMAO! im glad no one took it! (i also liked that boxy cat bed, it was $10)

here's what i got

here's the coat! faux fur lined inside too

this jacket was perfect for KC (it stretches) and is warm!

here's the back part

kc bein sleepy after eatin her dinner

the coats were half price of what the original prices were and they were name brands too! i forgot the name brands since i was in a rush to dress them up and head out to see the bf LOL....i swear this has to be my last shoppin spree for the kids or i'll end up bein broke without buyin anythin for the humans hahaha!

See less See more
#4 ·
hahahahaha!!

- i was never into coffee this much but me and the bf both agreed coffee and worki out makes u lose weight...true story! we did have chinese food today though but i argue about it because i only had a mini bagel for lunch with a small redbull LMAO
- hahahaha i never bought this much doggy clothes before...its just the holiday ruish everythin is on sale
- right now i have a ton from dexter's old clothes downstairs in 2 big plastic storage containers thats in my fabric room. the new stuff i have layin about anywhere in my room where i have space or around the house
- thank u! LMAO i been told that a lot recently on this forum by various members, i'll take it as a compliment! :daisy:

#5 ·
i wanted to add :D

1st time tryin out this chinese restaurant and BOY did they make the sesame chicken sauce soooooooo fluffin good! my bf got the meal on the right which was on their "healthy menu" i even finished my whole meal plus the vegie spring roll! mmm mmm mmm!!!

#14 ·
We're not fussy, you don't have to wear formal wear, you can wear what you like to it, and you can attend by phone, laptop, PC whatever method you choose, doesn't matter either where you are at the time, you could be in bed, McDonalds, tube station, park - wherever you like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.