Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Baby Gia. Where are you!?!
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 04:47 PM

chi god/godess

Name: Teresa, T for short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel1210 View Post
Hugs to you and the weds! To Mom, too.
so sorry for the loss of your father.

Take some time for yourself. when my dad passed, also from cancer, everyone fell apart, so I had to be strong, which kind of put some people I'll at ease. But when I got home, I was able to let it all go!!!

I live in MA and mom and dad lived in FL.

You are in my thoughts.
Thank you so much, Cindy!

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dads passing. It's very tough to go through. Even when you have time to prepare it just doesn't help. You go through so many emotions. The first day my whole family fell apart. Since then we are just going through the motion. My Mom is 84, Dad was 87. They were married 63 years. She's having a very hard time. I try to be strong, but I know once all the funeral is over and family and friends aren't around, that's when it will take the greatest toll on me. But I do believe that God never brings you to something that he can't bring you through. So by faith we will all be okay. My Dads memories and our missing him will never end. Again, I'm so very sorry you had to go through losing your Dad. (((Hugs)))

"If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem."