Chihuahua People Forum banner

Cooper the Chihuahua - STORM CHASER!

2K views 53 replies 33 participants last post by  ilovekeiki 
#1 ·
We went outside today to clean up the yard in case of any high winds (they're saying we won't get anything now) and I decided to let Cooper do some investigating and storm chasing.

Mom... did you say there's a hurry-cane coming??

I don't know what a hurry-cane looks like. Hmmm....

I'm looking, but I don't see anything that resembles something in a hurry or a cane!

I *am* a bit itchy though. Excuse me a moment.

Meowmie... are you SURE we can't send Cooper to Cindie???? Look what that stupid dog is doing now!

Hey Mom... can you help me? I think my face froze this way!!! :shock: :shock:

See less See more
#18 ·
As per the written contract, EVERYONE is on OmaKitty's side, including myself and Cooper, the guy that mows my lawn, the girl that sold us Girl Scout Cookies last year and the rest of the human population that inhabits the planet Earth.

You must have missed that memo. :scratch:

#19 ·
Cooper said:
As per the written contract, EVERYONE is on OmaKitty's side, including myself and Cooper, the guy that mows my lawn, the girl that sold us Girl Scout Cookies last year and the rest of the human population that inhabits the planet Earth.

You must have missed that memo. :scratch:
Sorry, that memo must have been distributed before I became a member of the board ... and since I'm lazy, I didn't do a search to find it ... just to be a pain to you! ;)

**hugs**

:flower:

#21 ·
Ms. Paris is swooning over her man out working the storm! :D She said she likes looking at his rugged physique! :love10:

Omakitty looks like one feline that doesn't take any crap! She is beautiful--- but not at all what I pictured. I pictured her as a semi-longhaired black and white kitty. Funny how you get a picture in your mind! :lol: I can see why Cooper doesn't push too many issues with her! :D

Glad yall shouldn't have any effects of the storm. :wave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.