i am not amused

cans we gets outs now?

pway pway pway time!

oh hai!

mommys i wont roll in le poops again...pwease let me owt

See less See more
1 8
#9 ·
lol bijou! KC hates it and cries. Dex loves it :] i didnt have time to dry them off today so i let them do it naturally :D

Pidge you take some great pics! Amazing action shots! My fav is the first one, just before KC shakes all her water off on you! I bet they smell delicious now!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
thanks you zorana! :D i havent smelled them yet. waitin for bedtime to do so! its more enjoyable hahaha :]

#18 ·
oopsie sorry i mustve been half asleep when i read these replies and missed urs! hehehe! hehehe hes a semi dragon since my mom cut his beard off LOL!!! she has a habit of doing that esp. when he makes messy poops so she goes on a cuttin spree! yea KC got better at it esp. when they take baths together. when she does it seperately she cries

Hmmm all I got from that was the Willow Smith song.. LMAO
Flamingo?
bwahahaha!!!

LMAO. In a thread a few months ago Honey Bunny's auto-correct would make Wee's, weed. So we joked with her saying, yeahhhhhh, we know what she's doing. Smokin' da wacky weed. :lol: I've always been scared to try drugs, but back years and years ago my friends talked me into smokin' pot. I told Honey Bunny I'd never make a druggie, cause that crap made me feel crazy. Somewhere during the "high" I felt like a Flamingo. Hahaha!!!!
yay this story always makes me giggle! LMAO :]

They are so cute! I love Dexter's face, he's got such an expressive face I can always tell when he's not happy. Lol. And KC is a stunner, as always. Did you take these photos? They are awesome!

Sent from Petguide.com App
thank u pupluv! yes it is easy to tell his moods esp. when hes grumpy he wil let u know by his sound effects lmao. and yes i did take the pics! all by my lonesome self while givin them baths, arent i talented LOL

:lol: :lol: I always tell people, "I'm crazy enough without any added substance. :lol: No wacky tobaccy for muah. :lol: I don't even like to take OTC Meds. I always figured I'd be the rare one to think I could fly or something. So between my fear, and Pop being a strict Baptist preacher, I stuck to the ocassional boones farm gig. I'd drink a glass and think I was drunk as a skunk. :lol: I just never made a druggie or alchy. :lol:
i dont like otc meds too! they give me more issues then i started out with LMAO. hmmm that must be an interestin house to be in with a preacher! nom nom nom im a foodie, its one of the worst kinds :nhappy2:

#14 ·
LMAO. In a thread a few months ago Honey Bunny's auto-correct would make Wee's, weed. So we joked with her saying, yeahhhhhh, we know what she's doing. Smokin' da wacky weed. :lol: I've always been scared to try drugs, but back years and years ago my friends talked me into smokin' pot. I told Honey Bunny I'd never make a druggie, cause that crap made me feel crazy. Somewhere during the "high" I felt like a Flamingo. Hahaha!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.