Chihuahua People Forum banner

Hibou & Thai are getting a BROTHER!

1K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  Huly 
#1 ·
So, we went to the breeder I got Thai from today to look at some available dogs as we would like to expand our pack.

We met this little boy for the first time when he was about 8 weeks old. He wasn't available at that time and we were also on the hunt for a female then (Thai).

Anyway, we have decided to get this little boy. He is about 7 months old now and was just neutered. We will be bringing him home next weekend. We haven't decided on a name for him yet though. We are SUPER excited!!

These aren't the best pictures, but it gives you an idea :)

See less See more
#7 ·
Thank you everyone!!!! I can't wait! He was born here in Canada, but both of his parents are from Italy. We have finally decided on a name for our new boy. To go with the Italian theme, we have decided to name him Nico :)

Yup, he is a long coat! Our first boy and our first LC..We can't wait!

Btw, I just saw your reply to your last thread and you will have 4!!! Bahahaha!
A friend once told me chihuahuas are like potato chips, you can't just have 1!! ;)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
haha you DID call it!!! I would have a million, but it's convincing my partner which is my set back ;) haha Luckily for me, I have totally converted him now. He was the one who suggested we should get 4 (which was my secret plan anyway)

I am excited that he is still a puppy, but not a super young puppy. We are SO excited!!

#11 ·
The girls actually already get along super well with him! Thai has known him since he was born as she lived there with him until we brought her home in February.

Also when we went to Florida for a week at the end of March, the girls stayed with the breeder and spent pretty much 24/7 with Nico & his 2 brothers.

I think he will fit in well with our family :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.