Chihuahua People Forum banner

Shopping with pearl

546 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Jayda 
#1 · (Edited)
So we were planning a quick trip to our fav pet boutique. After a quick stop out the back to say bye to dad & the kids & hi to uncle Liam diamond decided to check out what uncle Liam was doing on his car........ Oil on her pretty butterfly dress :( it is now soaking! She also ended up super hypo so just pearl & I went (ruby is on heat atm)!!
We went down to pick up some new food the lady ordered for us & swap nana's collar since I ordered it to big!!
The food hasn't arrived yet so we got.....

Sunglasses :)
View attachment 21522
(Hope the pik works)

I thought dad might tell us off when we got home but he thought they were super cute & agreed that pearl needs an airplane type outfit to go with them!!! So I rang them back & they put the leopard ones away for diamond!!!!! :) I also ordered a pale pink collar for pearl to match her buddy belt :)!!!!!

View attachment 21514

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

See less See more
#6 ·
Dogs eyes are more sensitive than ours, so they really are a good idea (if your dog will wear them) - especially if they are going to be riding in an open vehicle (convertible, motorcycle/scooter, or bicycle). They will help keep bugs and debris out of your pups delicate eyes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.