Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Some Stuff For Sale
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 05:53 PM
chi god/godess

Send a message via MSN to Sandra1961
Default Some Stuff For Sale

have a lovely BRAND NEW Cheval Mirror for sale. I bought it awhile back for when i was redecorating my bedroom, but never got round to using it.
Its never been opened, still fully boxed and even the box is tied up. Its brand new and cost me 90 when bought. Im not even 100% sure what the wood of the mirror is like, because its never been opened. At a guess, its pine. But i will open the box for a serious buyer only!

Also...a beautiful collection of 24 Little Mermaid books. I collected them over the years for my daughter but shes grown out of them now. They come in a special cardboard treasure box, but thats abit worn and damaged. However you can take the books without the box. The books are absolutely perfect and look like the pages havent even been turned.
Looking for about 10 for those
Perfect present for a little girl

I have 2 PlayStation 2 games for sale aswell:
Final Fantasy X
Crash Bandicoot
Looking for 20 for both, or 15 for Final Fantasy, and 10 for Crash Bandicoot

Long REAL Leather Ladies coat for sale. Black, very stylish and sized for the larger lady 22-24.
Only worn once, immaculate/perfect condition, was bought for 170 but will want 50 o.n.o