Chihuahua People Forum banner

Vicky showing her winter fashion (+my crafts, pic heavy!)

756 views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  mommylove3 
#1 ·
Heya! Time to show some pics of Vicky! I love how you all loooove pictures of chis! (I do too ;) ) So feeding the addiction here...

Here are the winter coats I ordered from aliexpress.com . They did take about 3 weeks to arrive, but cost only ~10$ per coat!
Grey one is like sweats and the brown has this more waterproof tougher material.

Warm and fuzzy inside

Vicky has so long body that I needed to order M size for her (28cm). Also showing her nice reflector leash from Ferplast :p

"But I don't want to pose!!" :foxes15:

"Dress me, I wanna go out!!"

Then I made her 2 collars and a long training leash (~5m long)

And Last but not least, I made her a shirt from the free pattern site milla milla. As you clearly can see I need to start teaching Vicky how to pose *lol*

Hope you enjoyed!
Brix & Vicky

See less See more
#7 ·
Such a cute pup and such nice duds. Love her waiting to be dressed. I used the MillaMilla pattern, too. I'd love to make a leash. Where did you find the materials to make it? Did you have a pattern or make your own? I just made a dog coat today on my snow day to give to a coworker's Westie.

#12 ·
Thank you, thank you for all the comments! =)
Wicked- I have noticed it myself that they look very similar :)
zellko- Here we have fabric stores for sewing that carry all the other crafting stuff too. Though it is really hard to find suitable buckles with matching sliplock buckles (the regulator thingies), and that are in suitable size. They are either very small or too big, or the ones that have suitable siderelease buckles don't have mathcing regulators. Very frustrating. I looked youtube for tutorials and looked at shop bought collars. I have one ~20mm wide collar in making for bigger dogs (I am trying to see if I can make ones that are decent enough to sell)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.