Chihuahua People Forum banner

brand new dog clothes . bargain things

4K views 54 replies 12 participants last post by  Teddy76 
#1 · (Edited)
i'll post prices later. let me know if you want me to measure something. I will ship to anywhere.

URL=http://s308.photobucket.com/user/juniorandpickey/media/DSCN5505_zps4b67aade.jpg.html]
[/URL]

See less See more
#2 ·
Will the owl t-shirt on the left in the 2nd pic and the green hoodie with the ruffles in the 4th pic fit Lulu? I love those! Does the owl t-shirt look like a shirt for a girl? It does to me, but sometimes I get a little squirrely. lol

#3 ·
hi Tina,
the owl shirt is a size XS. the length is just 10 1/2 inches.... the girth is around 14 inches

I do have a size small in the owl hoodie. that one is 15 inch girth , and 11 1/4 inch length

the green ruffle hoodie is 14 inch girth and almost 10 inch lenght

#12 ·
I do have 2 owl shirts in XS and 2 owl hoodies , one xs and one s . i'm trying one one on Minnie for Tina tomorrow. I can let you know too how it fits her.
lol. Tina was asking if the owl shirt would be too boyish for a girl. hmm. so , I think it would be ok for a boy or a girl. it is mostly blue. but... there is alittle pink around the owls eyes.
i'll look and see tomorrow if there's anything else Minnie size. did you see the dog park security sweatshirts ? i'm not sure but its possible I may have that in Minnie size. also the blue corduroy or red corduroy coats I may have in her size too...

#14 ·
there should be ..... i'm trying them on Minnie tomorrow :). than Tina was first, so depending on how it fits Minnie ..she will take one. then Ashley... if she wants one . but I have a total of 4 that I know of. 2 shirts ins XS, 1 hoodie in XS and 1 hoodie in S .
remember, this make runs big though... so they'll all be too big for Maiya.

#15 · (Edited)
here's some pics I snapped real quick . Minnie and Latte weren't in the mood to model . they were waiting for breakfast and it was alittle too early to feed them.

striped sweater and blue nautical tee were alittle too big for Minnie . so , would be good for a dog alittle bigger than her. she's about 10 inches long, 13.5 girth. those 2 are size small.

owl tee and blue prince tee fit her good. blue prince tee is great for summer or hot climate. nice light mesh type fabric.
these 2 are size XS

#20 · (Edited)
this coat looks much prettier on than off, so I had to get my little model to show you. I have several of these. only in here size XXS. ( couldn't get her to hold still for a pic till I put the bag of ziwipeak down. lol )
this coat is just 4 dollars each plus shipping

in this pic Latte is sayin " I don't want to model , I want my breakfast !!! "

#27 · (Edited)
Red, Black and white sweater is sold
one XS owl shirt and one XS owl hoodie is sold
one XS owl shirt is on hold ...

Still a size Small owl hoodie available size small hoodie has just SOLD
possibly a XS owl shirt available ( not sure yet ).
leopard coat on hold
sunflower dress xxs and grey dress w/ pink trim and pink dog xxs on hold
still another sunflower dress xxs and grey dress w/ pink trim and dog available . they are 5 dollars each plus shipping . I ship to anywhere

#29 · (Edited)
hi Cathy,
only one size small owl hoodie left. size small is bigger than my minnies size. she is 10 inches long and 13.5 girth. she takes a size XS . so one size bigger than her size which is size Small is still available . hoodie is 6 dollars plus shipping :).

let me know if you want it.

oh, and also, I a size XS owl shirt on hold for someone. not sure yet if she's going to take it... let me know if you want that one if she doesn't want it ;)

#34 ·
what are the measurements for the little red and green striped hoody with the little bone on the pocket?
and the measurements for the little peace hoody too?

how much are they? would you post to the UK? x

#45 ·
Hi

Do you still have the navy blue checked hoody available? What size do you have?
How much is it? and do you post to the uk?:daisy:

Thanks
x
hi! I think you must mean the navy blue jacket with the checked hood. ( the lining is checked too. it might be reversible, not sure.. ). I have size XS, S , and M. they are 6 dollars each . yes, I will post to anywhere. if your interested, I'll price the shipping to the UK. let me know....

here are the measurements.... XS is about 9 inches long and almost 13 inch girth.
S is about 11 1/2 inches long, and almost 15 inch girth
and S/M is about 13 inches long and almost 18 inch girth

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.