Chihuahua People Forum banner

Jaxx has a little brother....

737 views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  coco_little_bear 
#1 ·
Hubby and I got puppy fever after our property manager brought her new chihuahua over to play with Jaxx last week. We have wanted to get a little sister for Jaxx for some time but we kept putting it off. I ended up falling in love with a little boy though, because I have always loved the tri color chis like BG, Sonny, and Odie.

His name is Opie. (Sons of Anarchy reference with Opie being Jaxx's best friend.) For the first couple of days I kept calling him Whatchamacallit and I wanted to shorten it somehow to make a name out of it but nothing fit so we decided since he was going to be Jaxx's buddy he could be Opie. Jaxx and him got along great when we went to visit him. When we got him home Jaxx has not been really impressed but he is starting to run to the bathroom door where Odie stays when he cannot be watched like a hawk. He usually makes it to the door before I do. He has started following him around when he is on the floor in the living room too so hopefully they become best of friends in no time.

Cannot have pictures without some of Jaxx :)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.