Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Picture of Halle
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 03:43 PM

chi god/godess

Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default Picture of Halle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatara View Post
She will be four months on the 19th of this month. Her coat is changing quite a bit at the moment - not sure if she is starting to go through the 'uglies' as I've seen mentioned. On her back the roots of her cream fur have become a reddish colour. Not quite sure what colour she will end up being as I have zero experience with Chihuahua coats - I only found only from here the other day that she would probably change colour as her adult coat comes in!

She will most likely change color. And longcoat chi's do blow their coats around this age, and go through the puppy uglies stage. I have 3 longcoat girls that went through this, so don't be alarmed. Ava had already blown her coat when I got her around 3 months of age, and now at just over 6 months she is starting to get soooo fluffy! It may be too early to tell, but I'm thinking she will have a much fuller coat than my older chi Kendall. Braxton is a yr old and her coat is getting longer too. Longcoats are so fun! It's so cool watching their coats go from one stage to the next. So take lots of pics! 😊

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Last edited by Chiluv04; 04-13-2014 at 03:46 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chiluv04 For This Useful Post:
Zatara (04-13-2014)