Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - For Sale- Two size two Buddy Belts with matching leash
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 02:12 AM

chi god/godess

Default For Sale- Two size two Buddy Belts with matching leash

I am looking to sell two light pink premium collection leather Buddy Belts. One has crystals and the other one doesn't. Both are a size two. I also have a matching all leather leash. One Buddy Belt is brand new and the other was worn under five times. I initially bought a Buddy Belt with crystals and the matching all leather leash when I first got Sapphire. The first time she wore it was the night last October that Prince fell on his head and ended up at the emergency vet. My husband was not watching her and she chewed it. I decided to replace it since I had the leash but not get the crystals to keep the price down. I received the second Buddy Belt but decided to review the product on the Buddy Belt site. In my review I praised the fit and style of the Buddy Belt but warned to be careful until your pet is used to it. Well, they sent me a replacement. I ended up with two of them.....and she never wore them again. Good or bad, all three of mine wear collars not harnesses (they don't pull at all when on leash). The BB with crystals and the leash are brand new. The BB without crystals was worn under five times. There are no signs of wear on any of the items. Please PM me with any questions.

BB with crystals- $40.00 (retails for $53.99 on the BB website)
BB no crystals- $28.00 (retails for $43.99 on the BB website)
Matching 4 foot all leather leash- $27.00 leash only, $24.00 with purchase of BB)
Shipping US only- $4.00
Shipping outside the US- Will get quote
Payment accepted through PayPal

BB with crystals on top
BB no crystals on bottom

Matching all leather leash

Additional photo

Last edited by Jayda; 07-02-2014 at 12:27 AM.