Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - ***Our PaRiErO has arrived! ***
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 07:11 PM
chi god/godess

Name: Elaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorana1125 View Post
I'll have to check after work. I've been spending my lunch shopping for dresses for my bridal shower and best friend's wedding! I forgot what colors I wanted for which dog!! Lol.

I will have to wait for the next sale. I swear it always seems like they're having one! I passed on these British flag hoodies for the boys last winter and now I regret it bc they were so cute and Bry loves the British flag!!
I forget, did u order anything from the sale @ DC? LD tanks, right?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
awww, cant wait to see a pic of the dress you pick out for your bridal shower .

i remember the colors you want . hehe. Black for Mojo, and ... you didn't decide for Leo. i love the blue but they are all nice except the pink .

the sale is still on !!! the email said it would end on Monday, but you know how sometimes she has it extend one extra day. i tried the code and it still works !!!
Patriotic for 35% off. perfect timing . yay !!!

no, i decide to hold off on ordering anything cause i just spent so much on Pareiro. a bit over 200 on this first order, and loved everything so much, i had to order 4 more things. so, i didn't order a thing yet from DC.
but i will def. put my order in now . the sale should end at midnight our time