Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Due to crazy circumstances I now have...
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 11:20 PM
Administrator

chi god/godess

Name: Michelle
Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshismom
Default Due to crazy circumstances I now have...

Gidgets sire...Gizmo

He is the one on the far left and Gidgets mom is the black one beside him

He was posted today for free and I thought wow he looks familiar. I happened to be the first to call and drove to get him. I looked back at a photo of Gidgets sire and thought how crazy would that be but seeing Gizmo and Sophie's photo on this guys lap I knew it was them. The owner had let their groomer know they were looking for a home for them and this mans wife got them, sadly this mans wife passed away 6 months ago and he was taking care of 4 Chihuahuas and a Rat Terrier. He is keeping Gidgets mom Sophie.

He is super sweet laid on his back and I rubbed his belly the 1 hour 20 mins home with his little tongue out. I can see Gidget in his face. He grunts like her too and LOVES those belly rubs like she does. He is unaltered and that was one of the reasons I went after him, I could not bare to think of a mill getting their hands on him. Not sure if he will remain here or if I will have him neutered and place him so right now it is a wait and see game. He is a bad marker so he has a belly band on him for the first time. He has went after Trinket a couple of times and snapped at Chibi. Oh and the man told me he was like 1 or 2 lbs, I love how people guesstimate weight. I weighed him and he is 3 lbs 12 oz. He is longer than Chibi but shorter also a courser coat than the rest of mine. He is much bigger than Gidget.

Hubby is not happy, LOL!

RIP Yoshi...You will be forever in my heart as you took most of it with you...

The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten....