Chihuahua People Forum banner

I am SO in love!!

809 views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Kristin 
#1 ·
I took some pics of Boss Hogg this morning after I got ready for work. He was hamin' it up BIG TIME lol. I can't believe how much he has grown. Do you see that little tan (really light) patch on his back? It just kind of appeared. It gets a little darker depending on the light and stuff. It's cute :). I'm just madly in love with him! Lina refuses to have her picture taken most of the time. I'm sure by the time Boss is a year he'll be tired of me pointing it at him too :lol:.

Oh by the way, he is feeling a lot better. He has a little weezing like he's going to vomit, but nothing has come up since 2 nights ago. I'm making him an appointment for next Monday to check it out and to get the rest of his puppy shots. He should have had them LONG ago, but I didn't have the money and my bf moved out. So, you can only afford what you can afford right? I'm also going to start saving so that I can get him neutered soon. He's really starting to hump a lot and I'm wondering if that might be the reason lol.

The cat spoiled this one lol

Sometimes his ear stands up, but then sometimes it refuses...I thought this was a cute lil pic though :)

Before he went airbound lol

Finishing up some of the dog food he drug over there while I was in the shower...at this point he was licking the floor. :roll: But don't you just love the sunlight in this pic? I think it's pretty :)

See less See more
#14 ·
Thanks :D I'm so proud of him :)!! I'm sure that's no obvious or anything though right? :lol:

I knew that it would be between 4-6 months but chances are it'll be after that because he's already almost 6 months and I don't have the $200 it's going to take to get him fixed. I figure as long as he's not spraying anything, we're all good. Of course I know of the health risks..which is why he WILL be neutered :).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.