Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Puppies
Thread: Puppies
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 10:41 PM
chi lover

Name: Loni
Default Puppies

I was walking my dogs to the mailbox today and I felt like I should take the long way back and I am so glad that I did. I saw a plastic tub laying on it's side with screen on the top and decided to check it out in case I could use it for anything but two little puppies ran out of the field next to the tote. One ran right up to me but the other took off and took over 30 minuets of searching to find her only about 10 feet away from the tote under a bush. I think they were dumped yesterday because I heard pups crying coming from that direction and a car honked as it drove by there yesterday. I thought that the noises were coming from the dogs at house about a mile down the road but they did sound closer then normal. These are the pups and the tote that was on the side of the road but the food/water bowl is something that I put in there in case there are anymore pups. It is strange because yesterday I was thinking about how much I missed being a foster since the last 3 pups got adopted out but it is looking like I might be fostering these.

The Following User Says Thank You to None505 For This Useful Post:
zellko (12-18-2014)