Chihuahua People Forum banner

DreamChi Minky Carrier Bag

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  pigeonsheep 
#1 ·
rushed an order today for a client. stayed up till 9 am. let me know what u guys think :]

goodnight :nhappy3:

See less See more
#4 ·
thanks michele!!

Beautiful work as always Pidge! I absolutely love the color and pattern on the fabric. It also looks very warm. And I like the wide strap, seems like it'd be very comfy on the shoulder.
thanks me-oh-shuh! LOL ;) the client picked out everything :D and yup its warm as well as stable :D i always add in an extra stabilizer in between for lighter fabrics. the strap is very comfy! :) i had to try it out after it was done and loved it! i wanted to keep it for myself! haha :laughing5:

#5 ·
I love my dreamchii bag so much! The shoulder strap is incredibly comfortable for long time wear- we have used it a lot since we got it, hiking, going to dog events where I don't want her trampled and also just taking Nova out and about it is literally perfect. You really have a great design there pidge!

I might just need to order another one in a more "dressy" color, because I use it so much. Maybe after I recover from all the money we've spent over the holidays- LOL!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.