Chihuahua People Forum banner

Ellie got her presents from her Santa

2K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  Jayda 
#1 ·
we did a secret santa exchange outside of chi people with a small group. Ellie got 2 packages from her Santa right on Christmas Eve. She got really spoiled. we really love everything so much !!! Thank you so much to Ellies Santa Kathy and Lluvia
Ellie and her sisters checking out the boxes when they first arrived. they were glued to that smaller box. they could def. smell the treats that were in there !

so many beautifully wrapped presents in here , wow !!!

we started opening up all the presents right on Christmas Eve. everything we opened was so nice !!! we decided to save some of the presents to open till right on Christmas Day

here's some more pics of Ellie wearing some of her new things she got

here she is wearing her new LD Baby strawberry tank for the set she got . perfect fit with room to grow too . She loved playing with all the pretty ribbons

our very first Green belts collar. it fits Ellie on the tightest hole and it fits Minnie on the second to last hole , so, they can share it

See less See more
#2 ·
here she is in her leopard hoodie. ( its so hard to get a good pic of her , she's so active all the time )

susan lanci bow collar. I think the lighting is off but this color is really beautiful. its called wine and roses

We finished opening everything right on Christmas Day. heres a pic of everything we got . Everything is so nice . all the clothes and both collars fit Ellie perfect. there are so many cute toys including a louisdog toy , I think the little pink dog is an Oscar newman toy and Martha stewart toys. Louisdog placemat and puppy bowls, perfect size blanket for Ellie , 2 sets of Louisdog baby tanks !! , a Louidog coat, things for me too , like cookies, candy and slipper socks, oh, and adorable Laineys Cookies, picture frame, ornament, oh, I know I am forgetting some things... leopard stocking... , and the LD baby bed that Kathy sent us earlier as a teaser gift ...

here's that adorable Leopard stocking that Kathy hand decorated with Ellies name on it too . ( as you can see, I don't decorate for Christmas. its just Peter and I for Christmas and I don't have company, we go out.. cause my family all lives out of the area, so... I don't decorate really but this stocking is soooo cute. i'll have to put it up every year and I do have some others for the other girls too.

Thank you again so much Kathy and Lluvia !!! we had a great Christmas Eve and Christmas. it was so fun opening up everything and it all was perfect. we love everything. yesterday, they all shared one of the big Teddy cookies and they loved it so much !!!
I'll be taking more pics soon of Ellie with her new things :)

#7 ·
here she is in her leopard hoodie. ( its so hard to get a good pic of her , she's so active all the time )

susan lanci bow collar. I think the lighting is off but this color is really beautiful. its called wine and roses

We finished opening everything right on Christmas Day. heres a pic of everything we got . Everything is so nice . all the clothes and both collars fit Ellie perfect. there are so many cute toys including a louisdog toy , I think the little pink dog is an Oscar newman toy and Martha stewart toys. Louisdog placemat and puppy bowls, perfect size blanket for Ellie , 2 sets of Louisdog baby tanks !! , a Louidog coat, things for me too , like cookies, candy and slipper socks, oh, and adorable Laineys Cookies, picture frame, ornament, oh, I know I am forgetting some things... leopard stocking... , and the LD baby bed that Kathy sent us earlier as a teaser gift ...

here's that adorable Leopard stocking that Kathy hand decorated with Ellies name on it too . ( as you can see, I don't decorate for Christmas. its just Peter and I for Christmas and I don't have company, we go out.. cause my family all lives out of the area, so... I don't decorate really but this stocking is soooo cute. i'll have to put it up every year and I do have some others for the other girls too.

Thank you again so much Kathy and Lluvia !!! we had a great Christmas Eve and Christmas. it was so fun opening up everything and it all was perfect. we love everything. yesterday, they all shared one of the big Teddy cookies and they loved it so much !!!

I'll be taking more pics soon of Ellie with her new things :)

Ohhhh I just love all of Ellie's things. The animal print sweater and SL collar are my faves! Love the Greenbelts collar too, Shannon always does such a great job.

And wow Ellie has grown up. Her tan points have really come through, and she looks so muscular and even furrier. But most of all happy 😊.

I finally got my love top, and Pretty Pet coat yesterday. And I lie them. Did you get your Sherry hoodies?

#8 ·
Oh my gosh Ellie is so cute, she reminds me of my Ponyo!!! Ponyo has a little white tip at the end of her tail, too! The vet says (on her card) that she's fawn colored, but I don't think our girls are fawn. They're white and cream? I dunno... cute either way!

That hoodie picture is the best.

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Look at all those gifts!

What a happy pack!!!

#12 ·
thanks Maddi ! yes, i was looking at some pics of Ponyo, and there coloring is very similar :). i have heard all different discriptions for her coloring such as fawn, tan, apricot . At first the breeder had said ellie was white and cream, but her cream part really darkened up when she got older. Ellie may be alittle bit darker on the fawn part than Ponyo. Ponyo may be more cream than fawn. i love all the white markings . i love that little white on the tip of there tails !!!

yes, Ellie really got spoiled for Christmas by her Santa Kathy and Lluvia :santa:

#9 ·
Holy presents Ellie!! I love everything! And she got her 1st GB collar too? How exciting! I love the leopard slider Kathy paired with it! I think leopard looks beautiful with Ellie Mae's markings!! Really love the leopard hoodie too!!! I think she really must have been a good girl this year to get such amazing presents!

Do you know if Melissa has shipped out our sherry hoodies yet?? Last time we spoke, she said PE was taking forever to respond to her but they finally did, however I don't know if the items are coming to her first?

#13 ·
hi Z !!! i know... Kathy really went overboard and spoiled Ellie. everything she sent her was soooo nice !!! yes, i was planning on getting Ellie a greenbelts collar and now she has one :). Kathy's got great taste , just like you ;). that leopard hoodie is adorable . she had it custom made at a store on Etsy. i think i'll be getting Ellie some more of those !!!
hehe. yes, she was a very good girl ;)

pretty sure the Pariero is going to Melissa first. i cant wait to get them

#10 ·
Aww your welcome! glad you loved everything!! Love all the pics!! Ellie looks so adorable in the outfits and collars!! I just love how the SL looks on her, loved the color!!! Will need to get Lluvia a wine n roses one ;) glad you liked the stocking, I had lots of fun decorating it! The cute little pink dog is actually by Susan Lanci, I think they are made much better hehe. I had gotten Lluvia a ON Yorkie toy dog and you can hardly tell it's a dog lol, it's all fluff :D hope your girls enjoy everything! Can't wait for more pics :)

#14 ·
oh, i didn't realize that cute pink dog toy is a susan lanci one. its sooo cute. i love all the toys you picked out for Ellie, and she does too !!! the bear one with the santa hat is sooo adorable. her sisters have been playing with toys along with Ellie. they haven't played with toys in sooo long, but i guess knowing Ellie had new toys, they wanted to join in and play too :).
More pics are coming soon ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.