Chihuahua People Forum banner

Ellie, Minnie, and Tootsie say Hello

2K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  elaina 
#1 ·
here's a group shot of the chis. they love this bed so much that its very easy to get a group shot

we've been having some mild temperatures lately . I brought Ellie out on the deck . she's not very used to being outside

and here is Ellie in one of Lattes LD all in ones. it fits her perfect now

See less See more
#3 ·
Love the pics, it is funny how all the Chis are in one bed and Peyton is in one on her own. It makes me think of the movie Mean Girls 'You can't sit with us!' lol
Ellie is getting quite fluffy, i think she will be like my harley, with a double coat, ruff and fluffy tail. He was much smoother as a puppy.

#10 ·
thanks Stella. yeah, Peyton has never wanted to share a bed with any of the chis. She's just so different than the chis. Even when I had Latte , it was the same thing. But, its not Minnie , Tootsie , and Ellie being mean to Peyton. lol. Peyton just wants to be by herself but she does love her sisters

Yes ! I was really surprised to see Ellie getting quite fluffy ! her mother is a smooth coat and her father is a longcoat , so I though maybe she got her extra fluffiness from her father

#11 ·
yes, I was so lucky to find this LD coat. I first saw it on Jewel in a different color and I knew I had to have one.

she doesn't seem to mind the all in ones but I haven't left them on her for too long, just a couple hours at the most.

she has so many of them now cause I used to buy Latte so many of them , that I decided I wouldn't buy anymore all in ones for her at all. she has enough of them

#5 ·
Love the pictures. Looks like all 3 were enjoying some sun and warmth today while hanging out in bed.

I love Ellie in her outfits, really like her in that all in one. That's a really nice vest and tutu too. Carolina only wishes she could have had hand me downs from her brother and be that nice too.

#12 ·
thank you. yes, the sun comes in on that side of the house in the moring and they always go to that spot to soak up the sun. then when it comes in the other side of the house , they always move to there other favorite spot ontop of the couch . lol

She has quite a wardrobe of things from Latte. i haven't even tried all of it on her yet but there's a lot of Louisdog things and some wooflink and pariero too

#13 ·
Awwww group shot! So nice to see all of the sisters binding well together.

Is that the Tutu outfit you were speaking of? Very nice. Ellie looks adorable in it. I'm glad she's fitting into her inherited things nicely ��❤.
yes, that's the LD tutu coat i was saying that the tutu part unbuttons from the vest part. its really cute. it has a couple cute pins on it too that you cant see too good in the pic. .

did you see that LD has another new dress out. not the English tutu , but another one that a floral print. i don't think they added it yet to the LD site, but i saw it on there FB

#18 ·
Wow, all of your dogs are really beautiful :D! And what lovely little outfits Ellie! x x x

#29 ·
you are so lucky you are within driving distance to Posh puppy. I would try on some wooflink dresses . I think they run longer . there's a really really pretty one called the bow dress. but , there are a lot of really nice ones . I cant wait to see what you find for Corona

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.