Chihuahua People Forum banner

Happy Thursday from Ellie

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  BasketMichele 
#1 ·
its a gorgeous day out today.. its 59 degrees and sunny :cool:. thought i'd snap a few pics .

See less See more
#4 ·
Ellie and her sisters say thanks Camille :). yes, they all really love the sunshine !!! the top comes with a really cute matching scarf that has a pompom on one end and a bow on the other. its very comfy on Ellie . cant wait till Lilo gets her new thermal shirt ! hopefully it will arrive soon ...

#3 ·
Hello my little cuties! You look like you all had a lovely day in the sunshine.... I wish I was enjoying the sun it's getting very cold here now :( excuse to buy more clothes though yay! Haha, did you put an order in on DC this sale? I didn't bother in the end just waiting on my last order.
Ellie's top is lovely. Where is that from?:)

#5 · (Edited)
Ellie, Minnie, and Tootsie say hi Jessica :). its going to get very cold here too real soon :-(. haha, yes, very true. a perfect excuse to buy more dog clothes :D. yes, I did put a DC order in.
for Ellie I got the puppy pink nouveau bow collar, the pink ON teacup sweater, and the brown LD terry dress.
For Minnie , I got the suckright cats and dogs hoodie,
and for Tootsie I got the size 3 WL posh girl coat .

also, I'm exchanging that wow padding coat for a suckright party hoodie for Ellie.

I don't blame you for first waiting till you receive your orders before you order anymore. I'm not waiting for anything except one thing I returned for an exchange from DC. its the My sweetest winter hoodie. it ran kinda small , so I kept the one for Ellie in size 1 and I kept the one for Minnie in size 3 but I exchanged the size 2 for a size 4 for Tootsie

oh, forgot to say, the top Ellie is wearing is the LD bibbidi sweater. I just didn't want to fuss with putting the scarf on. its a very comfy top. nice and soft and thick material. I really wish I could get one for Minnie too and even one for Toots, but there's none left :-(

#10 ·
That is so so cute! I sure hope small isn't too big on Ava. I can't wait to get it now after seeing it on Ellie Mae. Will I be getting the scarf too? Sorry if you already said if I were or weren't getting it. I'm at work still. Thanks for share. Minnie wishes she had a bibbidi :-(

#11 · (Edited)
yes ! the scarf comes with it :). and the size small I have here for you is the prettiest color. Ellie wishes she could have that color. hmm. I think you'll be happy with the length of it.. and I think the neck will be fine. I don't know, the chest part could be roomy but I don't think she'll slip out of it cause the neck doesn't run big
I found this link so you can see what the other color looks like. its striped but it has the heart pattern on the inside

Louisdog Bibbidi Sweater Set

#12 ·
yes ! the scarf comes with it
. and the size small I have here for you is the prettiest color. Ellie wishes she could have that color. hmm. I think you'll be happy with the length of it.. and I think the neck will be fine. I don't know, the chest part could be roomy but I don't think she'll slip out of it cause the neck doesn't run big
I found this link so you can see what the other color looks like. its striped but it has the heart pattern on the inside

Louisdog Bibbidi Sweater Set
Oh yeah, I'd forgotten what that one looked like. It sure is very pretty. I can't wait to get it. The scarf is fun too. Did Ellie keep hers on today? I put Ava in the floral button tee and LD lofty collar. She's so sweet, she loves clothes. That's why I'm hoping the bibbidi will fit her.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.